Monday, April 19, 2010

~* MY NEW BFF......it's ZOE!!! *~ Paris Hilton Creativity Collection

I know I have a special friend in Zoe when she lets me use her pretty photo for a layout using the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection. Who else is brave enough to do that? She is not only beautiful, but one the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. And even though she is on the other side of the world in Singapore, I know we will always be connected! So for Zoe's layout, the choice was obvious - I chose the My New BFF scrapbooking theme kit and a rhinestone pack! This kit is one of my favorites. It is filled with pretty patterned papers and lots of bling, perfect for my sparKly friend! The only extras I added here were ribbon trims, stick pins, pink tulle and pearl accents.
There will be reduced prices on the Paris Creativity website soon, so keep an eye out. And Zoe, thank you my love! I owe you BIG TIME!!!! And to my other friends, look out cuz I may be asking you next!!!
Unless you want to volunteer... (hint hint!)
To see more of the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection,
xOxO
~*special thanks to Zoe for her gorgeous photo*~

22 comments:

icandy... said...

she looks like such a sweetie, doesn't she?
i love the princess, sparkle, colorful, bff look~ it matches her perfectly!!!
love u!
oxoxox

Paper Paradise said...

LOL, Zoe is very brave I agree, but she is young and beautiful, so I don't blame her. The layout FAB! Love the blingy crown, it fits a treat! x

Maggi said...

Awwww, Zoe was already gorgeous but this fab layout just seals it! The both of you are amazing! :D

jacque4u2c said...

Just gorgeous!!!! I love the tiara!

TxScrapAddict said...

Zoe is perfect for your LO! Beautiful!!

Sparkle said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the deep rich colors.

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

I love this. It's so fun meeting people from all over.

That's Who I Am said...

Love it!! Super cute:) Your work is always amazing!!!

Callista said...

gorgeous lady, gorgeous layout! She was a perfect model for these papers.

Leanne said...

Stunning layout Deb and yes I agree Zoe is adorable
xxxLeanne

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Deb, this is so sweet! Isn't it great to hit it off with such nice friends? Zoe is darling, and your work, well, it is always wonderful! I still need to send M. Balzac to you! Yikes, I am so busy....now I need to run to pick up my husband from work!!!!

BISOUS, Anita

2amscrapper said...

Your latest layouts are amazing. I love all of the little details and the different color combos.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Deb!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! Great photo of Zoe and love love love love the TULLE!!! U totally ROCK the TULLE!!!! I have tried and tried to use it ... but U are the MASTER!!!!! LOVE U....LOVE THIS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sweet Escape said...

miss deb..love the colors goin on in the layout!!..looks awesome!!..how fun to have a friend that lives across the world!!!

Carrie said...

cute layout!...and the photo is beautiful!!!...thanks for the sweet comment on my minibook :)

Ninja Carrie

Michele said...

What a beautiful girlie LO!!!

PaperCameraScissor said...

WOW I would have never know that the letters were 3d unitl you took a pic of them.

Your friend is beautiful and your layout is too.

zandra said...

Georgeous layout, Deb! Zoe is perfect for these papers! Gotta love those "Z" names. lol ;o)
Hugz,
Z

♥zoe♥ said...

*Giggling.....*Deb I love you!
Thanks for such beautiful layout and do you see me*blush*??? Oh Gosh do you hear my heart beat it's out of control! Ahhhhh....Nothing but only SHOUT OUT LOUD "I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Thank You Soooooooooo Muchhhhhhhhh:)
xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!
♥zoe♥

Vanessa said...

She is so pretty, that crown just looks like it belongs on her head. You did a lovely job!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How sweet and adorable! LOVE that crown - it really makes the piece perfect. :) Theresa

Chantal said...

Oh this is sooo gorge! I love it!!! I also enjoyed reading about your fave things on the below post and the fun facts too! You so rock! Thanks for voting for me too! Really appreciated! :D