Friday, April 16, 2010

~* bRiNg On ThE gIrLs!*~ Paris Hilton Creativity Collection

Well, you've seen the boys in my last post, now lets bring on the girls! First up is the lovely Princess Zoey, fur-baby to my dear friend Melanie at Just Being Creative. Zoey's layout was created using the Pet's Beauty Shop scrapbooking theme kit from the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection. I added some bling from a rhinestone package in the line. And I added sparKly brads, pink rosettes, pink tulle and ribbon for accents.
Next we have my baby, Paris! Yes, Paris finally made it onto one of my pet layouts using The Creativity Collection! What kind of mom am I?
This is my 11th pet layout, which shows the many different ways there are to use these theme kits! For her layout, I used the Birthday Girl scrapbooking theme kit since this photo was taken when Paris turned 4! I cut the patterned paper up for the gift boxes, added a bling doggie from one of the rhinestone packs. Then I added some ribbon, pearl accents, and Maya Road flowers and stick pins.
Why all the pet layouts? I'm working with Wooky Entertainment on an upcoming pet project. So be assured there's more on the way!
You can view and purchase the collection now at the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection Website,
and look for some reduced prices and specials coming very soon!
xOxO
~* special thanks to Melanie and Zoey*~

12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love these...the girls are just adorable!!!

You are rockin this line!!!!!! Love MY DEB!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

That's Who I Am said...

So adorable! Zoey is a cutie and so is Paris! I just love that picture of Paris. She looks so cute and innocent lol. I can't wait to do some scrapbooking. Maybe this weekend my husband will let me go play for a little while:) Hope your doing well. Hugs!!

Darien said...

WOW!! These are So Beautiful!!!! I love what been doing with these fabulous pps!!!!

Maggi said...

How cute how cute how cute!!! I am loving how you're using this line. and Paris is a doll! I wanna give her a hug and talk baby-talk to her! :D

Leanne said...

Oh so cute Deb :-)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Puppies, pink, and flowers - what's not to love??? Complete and total cuteness. These are such lovely ways to show off love for our furry sweeties. :) Theresa

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Hey, Look at my doggie! She's famous!

You did a great job on these layouts.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! These are ADORABLE Deb!!!! I love love love love them soooooooooooo much!!! And hehehehehehehehe....I have to giggle at Paris's photo...its almost like she is saying, "Geez Mama....took you long enough to scrap me! Aren't I pretty enough for U??" LOL LL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! Love u! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh GEEZ.....look at these little fillettes!!!! I still need to send you Monsieur Balzac! I will do that today. This is it, Deb....of all your magnificent work, this animal collection is wild and wonderful. PARIS IS PERFECT! Back with M. Balzac to your email...Anita

neli said...

I really like your work!!!!!!!
Excelent blog.

Karen said...

Look at those sweet pups! Love the blinged crown...perfect for the princess. :> You always know how to rock the bling, don't you, Deb?!!! :>:>

Emily said...

Wow...... awesome!! These are too gorgeous Deb!!! I never would have thought that pet layouts could be made so stunning!! You outdid yourself again!!