Tuesday, March 30, 2010

~* sweet rAzZoO! *~

This is sweet Razzoo!
I've known this little guy for over 10 years. He belonged to one of my best friends, Kathleen, and sadly he recently passed away. I wanted to create a special layout of him using The Creativity Collection for an upcoming pet theme we are working on. So I found some cardstock that was golden like him. I cut out the cute flocked leopard cats on the patterned paper in the Pet's Beauty Shop scrapbooking theme kit, accented them with some rhinestone eyes, black glitter & bows and surrounded Razzoo with these feline friends! Then I added some kitty bling from one of the rhinestone sticker packs in the collection. I stapled some black lace trim to the bottom edge and added some purple ribbon and a flower.
We'll miss you Razzoo.
To see more of the teen inspired Paris Hilton Creativity Collection, please go to:
xOxO
~*special thanks to Kathleen for sharing Razzoo's precious photo*~

16 comments:

Jkfrt said...

Thats my baby. Deb you did a beautiful job on this, you're awesome. We miss him dearly.

Jocelyn said...

Oh how beautiful and what a tribute to Razzoo!!!!

Love it Deb and those kitties are just adorable!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling layout!

icandy... said...

This is such an amazing and heartfelt remembrance of sweet Razzoo. Sending love and comforting thoughts to your friend...
oxox
Christina

Darien said...

awwww So BEautiful and Amazing lo!!!!

Love the pps!!!
Please visit my blog, I have some thing for you!!!

TxScrapAddict said...

What a beautiful and inspiring tribute! You so rock!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

This is such a beautiful way to remember our little furry friends. What a cute little tiger he was.

My wishes to you dearest for a grand week. We are finally getting good weather! Anita

Callista said...

this is so sweet!

jacque4u2c said...

Great job! How special to do this to commemorate is life! So sweet!

Maggi said...

This is beautiful, such a lovely tribute!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a sweet and loving tribute to such a pretty kitty. You did such a beautiful job on this, Deb, and I know your friend will treasure it forever. :) Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my sweets...i am sorry for your kitty loss :( i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this tribute to Razzoo!!!! I love love love love love love all the cutout kitties!!!! Soooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

2amscrapper said...

Great blingy collars on those cats. Your special touch with the pearl necklace! Love it! Really like these products, too!

The Mama Monkey said...

Sorry to hear about Razzoo. :( What a cool tribute, though! You did a phenom job on this! I especially love the purple paw print. So sweet!

Chantal said...

This is SO awesome! I love how the cats around the photo are a similar colour to the photo's background! It looks fab!!!

♥zoe♥ said...

oh.....R.I.P for little handsome Razzoo.
Where are those creativity ideas came from?!? Arrrhhhh it's gorgeous! You're kindness and everything just so beautiful for me:) Love you Deb!

xoxo
♥zoe♥