Wednesday, March 31, 2010

~* I'm Late, I'm Late... *~

...for this very important date to say Thank You!
For the first time ever, I've been able to swap talents with some amazing artists, and it has been the best experience! This gift above came from my beautiful and talented friend Theresa at Faerie Moon Creations. I admired the Alice wristlets she made for her partner Karyn (who is also amazing) in The Wonderland Swap. I wanted them sooo bad! She happened to like the Alice tussie mussie I created, so she offered to swap goodies with me. The gorgeous wristlets and Alice beaded necklace are stunning and I am thrilled! More importantly, I have a new friend and I'm so grateful for that! Thank you Theresa, I am over the moon!
Then there is my talented and adorable friend Cristina at i-candy who comes across the Alice in Wonderland White Rabbit AFTER already swapping treasures with me! So she goes and buys him, dolls him up with all kinds of pretty accents and bling, and sends him to me in a beautifully decorated package with some Easter treasures she had created! OMG!!! The White Rabbit! Are you kidding me! I think I screamed. I lOvE him! Gratitude doesn't even begin to express what I feel for these special friends. And Maggi, you started it all by hosting the The Wonderland Swap, thank you girl!
I'll be showing my precious friend Zoe's treasures too as soon as she gets mine.
I appreciate all of you soooo soooo much!
You all spoiled me and I will treasure this experience always!
xOxO

13 comments:

icandy... said...

OMG! u are sooooo sweet!
oxox
Christina

Jocelyn said...

What wonderful friends you have and you are such a sweetie...we all just adore you!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Hi Deb, so happy you are enjoying the wristlets and the necklace. It was so fun to swap with you!!! :) That White Rabbit is AMAZING!!!! Love him to pieces!!! And I am happy we are friends, as well. Maggi is terrific - I'm so happy she organized the swap. I got to make two wonderful new lifelong friends. :) xoxo Theresa

Craftypagan said...

These swaps look like great fun! I'm so glad your hanger got there ok and you love it! Hugs, Rowena

Lisa Howard said...

What wonderful treasures!!! Hope you are doing well! Looks like we are finally getting a few Spring-like days here. If I don't catch up before the weekend, here's wishing you and your family a blessed Easter! xoxo L

Callista said...

I am in LOVE!!

2amscrapper said...

Wonderful gifts. Tell us more about the rabbit--what's it made out of? Thanks for the comment on my blog.

KeKe said...

Great items from the swap, if I do say so myself!!

You are truly talented and lucky Deb~


Hugs

Lori said...

ooooooh, lucky you...those are both wonderful treats!!! thanks for leaving the words of encouragement on my latest post, i appreciate that SO much!!!

rebekah said...

ohh i'm soo jellyous! what great friends! thanks for visiting my blog! love your notes & comments! if you ever want to do some kind of swap / blog hop / whatever - i'm all game!
rebekah

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

Great stuff.

Maggi said...

Wowowowowowow, how awesome! You have officially become the swapping queen!

♥zoe♥ said...

Arrrrgggg screaming!!! Those gifts are just too cute and lovely:) You deserve it so much my dear friend! Oh! My six sense tells me your package will arrive tomorrow *teehee* I wish my dream come true!
Love you Deb and so sweet of you always.
Sendng you my biggest kiss ever to you!
MuckSsSsSsss....

xoxo
♥zoe♥