Monday, March 1, 2010

~* CeleBrate birThdaYs paRis stYle! *~

Now girls can make their birthday parties even more fun with Paris Hilton's The Creativity Collection! The Birthday Girl Scrapbooking Theme Kit is packed with pretty papers, stickers and bling to create pretty invites, and more, for their special day.
The March issue teen section at Scrapbooking.com Magazine has step by step instructions on how girls can create the invite I designed above! Just click on the banner!
Girls can even create their own party favors using some of the rhinestone sheets and bling! And when the party is over, they can scrapbook those special memories!
In keeping with the Alice theme, here is a layout you may have seen before of Ava's 5th un-birthday party using cute patterned paper from the Birthday Girl kit!
To see the complete Paris Hilton line, please check out their website at
xOxO

8 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Deb this is so cute! I love how you use Ava in your work. Hey, what kind of glue do you use? I have been finding for some projects that even the hot glue isn't working. I use PVA glue for my book binding projects and that is so great, but for what you do, what will hold the best?

LET'S GO TO PARIS, YES! Anita

jacque4u2c said...

This is A GREAT IDEA! You know my family loves bling!!!!

Callista said...

Yay Alice!! And love the bling!

Lynnette Davis said...

Cool cake LO! Love it!!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Deb...me loves this one..that cake just rocks!!!

Sparkle said...

These are all so lovely! My kind of party, lol.

So do you think Jake actually picks someone...I kindof got the feeling that maybe he didn't propose to anyone.

Maggi said...

Those bling sheets are crazy awesome!!!!

TxScrapAddict said...

Oh oh, I just love those projects. A girl can never have enough bling! xoxo