Friday, January 15, 2010

~* tHe PiNk NiNjAs*~

Very recently I discovered these cute & talented girls called the Pink Ninjas and their kits! I couldn't resist and I bought their "three little birds" kit. I'm so happy I did! I can't tell you how many kits I have still sitting in their ziploc bags in my huge tupperware bin unopened. I call it my scrapbooking graveyard! Pretty dead stuff lurking in there, and I have no desire to jump in and revive them. Oh, if my hubby is reading this, "Don't worry honey, I'll use every bit of those kits! Love you!"
Not this baby! It arrived yesterday and I was off to the races!!!!!! What beautiful pieces in this kit! I am all for something cute and unique- and this kit has both including little treasures like tiny painted mushrooms, cute wood accents, sparKly trims, pretty material pieces, and a HUGE handsewn flower! (This particular lace & trim wasn't in there, but there are other pretty laces & sequin trim in this kit that are gorgeous!) I love these kits and the girls who rock them. I want to be a Pink Ninja!!!!!!!! ;)

xOxO

19 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Deb,
I couldnt agree more, what you've used looks fantastic, I love the lace across the bottom and the fabric flower - fantastic layout.
Lots of Love to your corner of the world - Ju xx

KeKe said...

Deb, check out the "magic Carpet Ride" link at the top of my blog~In case you want to participate...

Emily said...

OMG, this totally rocks!!! It's beautiful! I love all of the browns.... yummy!!

I can't wait to see what else you do!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i loveeeeeeeeeee this Deb!!!! I love love love that photo and loving those layers....and YEP...me and Brookie BOTH want to come over and play! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

rebekah said...

ok this does kick butt! i'm going to have to check into these ninjas myself!! looking good girl!

allyson joy said...

Ahhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh!!! You're so rad!!! I love this layout -that flower looks perfect!!! Thanks so much for the sweet
words pretty lady - you're such a rock star!!!! Can we share this on the art walk blog?? Pleeeeease?? And yeah - I can't wait to see wha else you create!!!
{xoxo}

Jocelyn said...

What A Fabulous LO....love the layering and all the details...you rocked this kit girlie...

Can I confess...I have a kit graveyard too....Stuff sitting in there that will never be used!!!

I have to go check this one out!!!! You sold me!!!

TxScrapAddict said...

Yummy kit! I adore that layout!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I such a dweeb, I come to your blog, tell you how much I love the layout and the Pink Ninjas kit and then I don't even leave you a comment. I guess you know where my head is.

ok...here we go...

Deb, love the layout. This Pink Ninjas kit rocks and I want one now (thanks alot!)

Have a great weekend!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Hey wait a minute if Julie and Brooke are coming over...Khila and I want to come over too.

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely layout! And a great picture.

Maggi said...

Awesome layout girl! I am so in love with your style!aness

PaperCameraScissor said...

How cool is too see you using the PN kits! I love your work with the Paris Hilton stuff so I knew I would love your work on the PN kits. Its really good to see you( besides on Scrapbook.com)---:)

chhavi said...

Amazing Deb!!
lovely!!
i am a novice and dnt know how to give the torn effect at the edges.Plz do teach me
:)

Leanne said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning..... No other word could describe such an amazing layout. Well done Deb

Leanne xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

How utterly adorable, Deb. You have a magical life in your corner of the world; it is all what we make of it, isn't it? Bless you, Anita

chhavi said...

honey i love u
thnk u so much
u r a darling!!!
y dnt u start ur own tutorials?
it will be great!!!
n ya ...plz gv me ur email address..i will add u on gmail
would be fun chatting!
n ya once again ..thnk u hons

NicNacManiac said...

I follow the Ninjas and you are so the perfect one!! Love what you did with the kit....so glad to see you are creating again....xOxO

jacque4u2c said...

DEb - this kit is fantastic!!! I know you will use up every little bit of it!!! You are so talented and inspiring!!! Thank you for that!