Sunday, January 3, 2010

~* gLaM iT uP!*~


I'm having lots of fun adding GLAM to my lipsticks and lip glosses with Paris Hilton's rhinestone sheets. Look how pretty they look on my vanity! Yes, that is Paris Hilton's Siren perfume you see in the background! And Yes it is yummy! My son gave it to me for Christmas.
-

These rhinestone sheets are so versatile and fun.
Of course I love them in scrapbooking,
but having a sparKly lipstick,
now that's hot!

Lip glosses can look glam too.
The possibilities are endless with these!


Girls of all ages will love these sheets!
Click on the logo below to see the whole
Paris Hilton Creativity Collection!
See what you can add some GLAM to!!!


xOxO

11 comments:

Julie said...

What a fab idea - they look fantastic, every girl needs a bit [no make that a lot] of bling.
Lot of Love - Ju xxx

That's Who I Am said...

Love your lipsticks! I think that would be so much fun on my iphone!!! Might have to try that out:) Have a great week:)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my goodness...you know, I just did a post on simplicity, but it is speaking about the simplicity of mind, spirit, yada yada yada....but I am a sparkly girl forever. THose lipstick covers are OUTSTANDING!

Bless you dearest, Anita

TxScrapAddict said...

Ohhhhhh I just ADORE all that bling!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!
U
ARE
HOT!
Seriously
HOT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Deb, you are so kind! Lovely comments, you darling woman, you! I pray the BEST HAPPENS TO YOU THIS YEAR AND ALWAYS! Anita

Jocelyn said...

Love all the goodies and the glitz and glam are PERFECT!!!

Keep on rooting for those Ravens...I was so proud of them yesterday!!!

We have a tough team to go against next week!!!

Sending you smiles!!! :-)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

how cute is that!! love me some blings any time !

Callista said...

such a cute idea! love all the bling!

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

I'd like to get some for my cellphone. I have to add that to my "to buy" list.

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

Oh, I meant to ask, what brand & color is that lipstick. It looks pretty.