Friday, January 1, 2010

~* hApPy nEw yEaR! *~


hAPPY 2010!!!
Last night I finished this custom layout for an
auction that a friend of mine had a few months back.
It helped my friend out, and honestly, I was honored
someone actually even bid on a
custom creation from me!!
Thank God they were patient
and could wait for me to get this done finally.
I used to sell premade layouts like this
all the time on ebay.
This brought back memories,
creating a page with no actual photos!
Kinda tricky! I love the little vintage Santa on here!
Isn't he cute!
Think it has enough bling, should I add any more??
xOxO

7 comments:

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie said...

Happy New Year, my sweet friend! And, I am in love with your darling Love Book! Enjoy your day!

http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

Me........... said...

oh very cute layout - and i LOVE your love book from the last post.... stunning!!! Happy New Year hun xxx

That's Who I Am said...

Happy New Year and I think it looks perfect the way it is! SOmeone is very lucky to get that from you:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy New Year Deb!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo...that santa and all the trees are CUTE CUTE CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

A great big Happy New Year to you and your Family my lovely, - how i have missed viewing your amazing creations - Make sure your husband brings a couple more boxes out of storage for you.
Take Care Hun - Ju xx

Jocelyn said...

Love this one Deb....it is sooooo cute!!!

Hope 2010 brings you much happiness!!!

Georgina said...

LOVE it Deb!! I don't think it needs anything else..it's a beautiful LO...