Saturday, December 19, 2009

~* pLaYoFf bOuNd??? *~


It's been awhile since I've done a football post,
and I'm VERY excited about this football weekend!
First I thought San Francisco was out of the run
for the playoffs, but now we're back in the hunt.
We have a HUGE game tomorrow against McNabb and staff.
My poor team is gonna be playing in a snow pit!


I know Dallas is cheering for SF, for once! They need us to beat Philly!
So are my New York Giants fans!
The Cowboys have their hands full with New Orleans tonight!
That will be a great game!
Both of my fantasy football teams are in the playoffs
by some miracle!
I'm crossing my fingers BIG TIME this weekend!
So to the football girls out there,
hope all your teams do well and playoffs are in your future!
Go Niners!!
xOxO

8 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Go Colts! *smiles* And yes, I know I don't live in Indy anymore, but once a fan always a fan.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u mentioned my boys!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):) loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo!!! so cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I wish your team great success! And you, I wish you the best of everything, Deb in the new year! I LOVE THE PIC of you in the first picture! Just darling...Anita

Jocelyn said...

Ravens playing today if they can get the stadium cleaned up from this STUPID Blizzard!!! I have 24 inches of snow sitting in my yard and now I have to go dig out today...but you bet I will be in to watch the game!!!

Love ya girlie!!!! :-)

Six divided by two..... said...

49er's Baby!!! I love your photo!!!
Have a Merry Christmas !!!

NicNacManiac said...

Fingers and toes crossed that your niners blowout those eagles!!
Hope you enjoy the holiday season with friends and family BFF!!
Have fun watching your teams kick butt today!! xOxO Nerina :)

Karen said...

Can you believe that game last night?!?!?!!!!!!

Hubby is excited about tonight's game (and all the activity to make the field playable!).

We WERE in the playoffs (our FF team, that is), but even though we went in in 2nd place, we were eliminated right off the bat last week. :<

So now, we're just hoping one of our teams will make the playoffs, so I will grudgingly cheer those Niners on!! :>

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Farve and the boys are on a path girl!! :) You know I love reading your football posts :) Nice to know there are other hot chicas who adore football :)