Thursday, December 31, 2009

~* L-O-V-E is IN the book! *~


Valentine's Day is HUGE for me!
It's my favorite ~*pink*~ holiday.
I'm known for sending Valentine's Day photo cards
instead of Christmas photo cards!
I bribe the kids every year to get
those treasured portraits, and this year will be
no different (to their dismay!)
Here's a few pages from my LOVE book.
I'll add more embellishments after I unpack them,
whenever that is.
Some good news, one of the buyers who came to our house
liked it and has it on their list.


So maybe 2010 will start out really great afterall!
Here's wishing everyone a fabulous 2010!
Thank you all so much for your
continuous inspiration and friendship!
xOxO

10 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Deb dearest! You are planning ahead and that is great. Us artists, we are always thinking of the next project! Oh dear one, I pray to GOD that this new year will bring you the sale of your home. Please oh Please GOd.....Trust in Him, Deb. Have a wonderful and peaceful new year sweet one. Anita

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful book! Hope the buyer bites! Happy new year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooooo Gorgeous Deb!!!!! love love love love those photos and all the PINK!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PINK!!!!!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY that someone has your house on your list!!! that is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

NicNacManiac said...

Fabulous book....lucky kids get to have their pix done for Valentine's...they must think they have the most festive Mommy ever!!
Your are the bestest of the best and I hope and pray that this buyer loses the list and can only remember your home...good luck sweetie!! Thanks for being my BFF...it really makes me sparkle!!
Big New Year Hugs xOxO

Sherry Goodloe said...

Happy *almost* New Year Deb! Love the book and will love you selling your home even MORE *smiles* . . . because I know that will make you very happy.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Happy New Year to you !! This is just so gorgeous ! LOVE the cover !

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

adorable as always!!!!! hope the buyer LOVES your home!!! xoxo- SJ

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It's 12:06am here for me! YAHOO! Anita

Jocelyn said...

Love these pages sweet friend!!!! They are just perfect!!!

I will pray that this buyer chooses your home!!!!

Happy NEW YEAR!!!

That's Who I Am said...

My fingers are crossed for you! And I LOVE the pages inside of the book. The pictures are too cute! Way to go friend!