Thursday, October 8, 2009

~* fOr FoOtBaLl GiRlS OnLy *~

Now this is my kind of belt!!!
I need one of these! So the San Francisco 49ers are doing well at 3-1 now. I'm pretty excited, it's been awhile since I've had high hopes for playoffs, so YaY! My fantasy football teams on the other hand, not so good. I'm benching my hottie Tony Romo this weekend for Joe Flacco and Eli Manning. Romo needs to prove himself worthy again before I play him. But I do play in my fellow Armenian girl Kim Kardashian's Fantasy World league, and out of 115 players, I am happy to say my Pink Stilettos are in first place!
That can change in a heartbeat though, it's a do or die league, so one mishap- I play the wrong player(s) that week and I can be eliminated altogether.
On Tuesday night, my husband and I were taken out to dinner by the president
of Wooky Entertainment and his lovely wife (the creators of the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection.) They are here in Dallas from Montreal and we had an incredible time with them. If I didn't love this company before, I really am impressed now after hearing the dreams of this motivated couple and how they made it all happen. Wonderful people.
They actually have another teen/tween craft line called Style Me Up.
Amazing products geared for the young girls to inspire them to be creative.
On a personal note, we are in the process of selling our home. It's been sheer madness getting the home ready to list for this coming Monday. Hopefully we will be able to sell in this bad market- we'll be lucky to break even. But it's time for our family to move on.
More than likely we will build again, so temporary housing is in the future, God knows where yet. And that means no scrapbooking for awhile. So for anyone wondering where I am, I am here packing, cleaning, and going crazy. I may not get much time online so just know I love you guys and when things settle down, I'll be back. Hope everyone is doing great.
Go Niners!
xOxO

21 comments:

Sue a/k/a MOUSEMOM40 said...

Moving stinks so I feel for you. I don't plan on moving again until it's time to go to the retirement community in 30 years. LOL. Hugs!

Jocelyn said...

Oh my friend you are soooo busy!!! That is awesome that you got to go out to dinner with the owners of the company!!!! Now...hoping you get a quick sell on the house...This market stinks and I would so love to put this one up tooooo!!! I will be thinking of you...wish I were closer...I would be over to help in a heart beat!!!! :-)

In My Sepia Studio said...

Hang in there. I know exactly what you're going through!! Are you all staying in Texas?

NicNacManiac said...

I am so lovin' this belt myself....don't have to go far for a touch-up!! The Hubby's a Chargers fan so I don't get to see many other games lately!! You go girl with you Fantasy League...'The Pink Stilettos'...love it!!!
Hope the house sells quickly and you can return to normal life soon!!
I'll be here when you get back!!!

Lovin you...missin you!! xOxO Nerina

Kim said...

Hey I'm all for the 49ers and Eli Manning. Not to up on Tony Romo...I do like Whitten for the Cowboys, he's somewhat local to my area. Gotta cheer for the locals!
Good luck with the packing, temp. housing, and selling your house.
Keep us up to date!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Deb! You always have a way to glam up football! I love the belt!!! Hey, GOOD LUCK, BON COURAGE, BONNE CHANCE with selling your home! Come by when you are all settled in!!! Anita

lotsa scrap said...

Good luck with everything, Deb, from football to moving!

jacque4u2c said...

WOW!!! You are burnin' that candle at both ends!!! hang in there!!!! You are in our thoughts!!!

Katelyn got her card! Thanks you so much!!! She is saving it for something special. She was so excited!!!

TxScrapAddict said...

I have sooo gotta go shopping with you! Good luck on the fantasy football, sounds like you rock!! Good luck on selling the house too! Maybe you can come scrap with me...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I have been wondering how your dinner went....glad to hear that it was GOOD!! :):):):):):):):) *sorry* about the move...I know that it has got to be sooooooooooo hard on the entire family.....but I know that in the end, this will be a good thing and everyone will be thankful for peace! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

That's Who I Am said...

Sounds like you had a great dinner. Glad your team is doing good, mine, not so much! Good luck on selling the home. I am sure you will do it! Best of luck getting everything packed and ready to move. I am sure you will miss Scrapbooking!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Just dropping by to say hi!

That's awesome about going out with the Paris "people". Hope it went well. I'll call to chat today!

Hope the house thing is working itself out and you are not overly stressed out-specially THE DAY BEFORE YOUR BIRTHDAY! I hope tomorrow is an awesome day for you and your family treats you like a queen!

Happy (pre-)Birthday!!!!

The Average Jay said...

Happy Birthday. I wasnot sure what you wanted this year so I bought you a new house. Hope you like it!

Me

Jkfrt said...

OMG, I so love this. Have a great birthday!

zandra said...

Good luck with the move! Lovin' the lipstick belt, but I would love that for my stickles! ;o)
Hugz, Z

icandy... said...

Awww, sweet Deb! What a busy and sometimes.... awfully stressful time! My thoughts are with you through it all!!!! Keep me posted on the latest progress with the house and good luck with everything~!
Wow! Dinner with such an awesome couple, YOU.... are such a lucky girl! That sounds like such an inspirational evening! Lotsa new ideas?????? Fill me in!
Much love, thoughts and hugs are being sent your way!!!
Christina
OXOXOXOXOXOXOX

mandysea said...

LOL!! I cant just picture you with one of these belts !!! How creative is that!
Here's hoping you sell soon - you never know, it might just happen!!! Have a wonderful week!!

susie Salcido said...

Hey Girl, thanks for wishing me well, Good luck selling your home, take your time packing and sell what you don't need because when you get your new house you are gonna want new things. It's very hard and I also did two moves and a lot of my holiday things are still in a trailer, I need to keep having yard sales. We crafters tend to collect everything! LoL..
xoxo Susie

Stacey said...

We just put our house on the market too. It is so hard to keep it clean and have time to scrap and be online too. Good luck with the sale. And from one packing mom to another happy packing hopefully we both will have new homes soon.

Anonymous said...

I am so going to miss your inspiring and beautiful pages, but I completely understand. In the meantime don't stay away from the blogging keep us informed...we like your designs but also enjoy your posts.
Best of everything with the sale of your home and the building of your new home.
HeLL...it is true...everything is bigger in Texas!! Your home is beautiful.
xOxO, KeL

Karen said...

Hey there Deb! Well, let's not discuss my Hawks, shall we?! All I can say is that I hope the bye was good for them!! Our Fantasy team has really moved up in the ranks the last few weeks though. We were nearly at the bottom and now we are in third place with a 5-2 record! Thank you to Brady for having a couple of good weeks!! :>

Hope your house sells quickly! Keeping a house clean for showing can be a PITA!!! And I've never had to do it as an adult.....but, I remember vividly the house being shown as I was growing up all the times we were moving. Drove my Mom nuts that I shoved everything (and I mean everything!) into my closet! :>