Monday, September 21, 2009

~* A vErY mErRy uN-bIrThDaY To yOu!*~

Lately my scrapbooking style has been geared towards tweens & teens showing different ideas of how they can use Paris Hilton's The Creativity Collection scrapbooking line. I haven't created anything heavily embellished in awhile, so it was time! And I wanted to use this line to do it. I had some pretty patterned papers left from the Birthday Girl theme kit. So I cut the birthday cake patterned paper into a tiered cake shape and paired it with the pink glitter paper for the background. I cut tiny blue flowers out from another of the papers.
The pink border stickers are from the kit as well as the Birthday Girl sticker. The bling swirls are from a Paris rhinestone pack.
I added Prima flowers, Maya Road velvet flowers, a Prima butterfly, lace, pearl border accents, foil trim, blue tulle and some cute mushroom accents I found on etsy.
Lastly, I added a picture of Ava from her 5th Un- Birthday party.
(We love Alice!)
Here is the Birthday Girl scrapbooking theme kit which is now available online for $19.99 @ www.pariscreativity.com
Happy Monday Everyone!
xOxO
~*Birthday Girl kit photo courtesy of Wooky Entertainment.*~

16 comments:

Callista said...

I love this!!!

Maggi said...

Love how you used the embellishments!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Deb...I love how you made the Birthday Cake...and the embellies....ahhhhhh I LOVE THEM!!!! This is soooooooooooo you!!! Have a great week sweet friend!!! :)

lotsa scrap said...

Amazing detail! Love it, love it, love it!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hey Deb darlin'! Gosh, these are fun! I just love those prima flowers; I still have mine sitting on my table, waiting for me to have time to apply them. You now, I still don't see them around, so the ones that you sent me are very special! I almost don't want to use them, just look at them! I hope everyone is well...I had 3 boys out today with the flu and today was a grand total of 35 kids out sick! One second grader died last night of a cancerous brain tumor...the school community was so awesome and supportive. Children are special and this was hard to take. Take care of your little ones and yourself! Bisous, Anita

TxScrapAddict said...

Now THAT's the style I'm used to seeing! Fabulous!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are U kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

That
CAKE
is
FLIPPIN'
WOW
WOW
WOW
WOW
WOW
GORGEOUS!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

U
ROCK!
And
I
WANT
U
To
HOST
MY
NEXT
PARTY
if
I
CAN
get
a
CAKE
THAT
COOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tara Powell said...

What a gorgeous layout!
The Prima flowers are to die for
I love the big cake! I may have to scraplift that!
:)
Tara

Karen said...

Love how you deconstructed everything into a fabulous tiered cake! You just have a talent for embellishing and detail that is fantastic! :>

Theresa said...

Hi, you've been doing a great job using those Paris Hilton kits... and yes, I'm on twitter too.. =) something else to gobble my time other than facebook and blog hopping.. haha!! =)

NicNacManiac said...

WOW....this LO is totally off the wall!! All of the layers are fabulous!! The flowers are so pretty, you really know how to rock a kit...that's for sure!! I have loved all of the creativity that your showed with these Paris kits, even using the packaging....geez...who knew you were so green!!
Have a super week!! xOxO Nerina :)

Jkfrt said...

I love the embellished look and the cake looks good enough to eat.Way to go on all your layouts. Kat.

That's Who I Am said...

I love it! I think the embellishments are awesome! Way to go girl:)

Georgina said...

HOLY COW girl! what a LO!!! it is A-MAZING!! love that cake... AND the picture of your baby girl....

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi Deb,
Thanks so much for your sweet comments...it was a rough week with the passing of the little one...Anita

Leanne said...

AWESOME work as usual Deb. You are just getting more creative everytime I come in and visit. We have our footy finals over here in Australia over the next couple of weeks. We watch two codes one called Rugby League and the other is AFL (pussy's game if you ask me lol) I love the helmet, but unfortunately I do not have any money to spare after our overseas holiday hehehehe

xxx Leanne