Thursday, September 17, 2009

~*tHaT bOy Is MiNe KiT *~ Paris Hilton The Creativity Collection


This scrapbooking theme kit from Paris Hilton's The Creativity Collection was one of my favorites to design with. It has great colors, fun embellishments and a 'rocker' edge to it. (LOVE that!)
This one is perfect for the teens! It's all about the boys! So boyfriends, crushes, school dances, proms - this is THE kit for girls to have to make those special pages.
Again, the concept with this collection is to encourage girls to be creative. And scrapbooking is not only a great hobby, but a creative way to capture those special memories so that they can be relived and enjoyed for years to come.
This kit includes 6 pretty patterned papers - 3 with flocking effect,
1 epoxy sticker sheet, 1 letter sticker sheet, 1 rhinestone embellishment sheet,
and 1 cardstock sticker sheet with glitter effect.


Scrapbooking theme kits are $19.99. There are nine different kits available. Check out the rhinestone iron on sets and other fun items in Paris Hilton's The Creativity Collection @

xOxO

~*special thanks to Brenna for her pretty photo!*~
That Boy is Mine kit photo courtesy of Wooky Entertainment.

7 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Just look at you go girl! You are HOT, HOT, HOT!

These layouts are so pretty! Can't wait to get my hands on these products--I'll probably have to hid them from my 9 year old DD as she's loves the bling!

That's Who I Am said...

Cute, cute lo! Your work is amazing and I love the kit too. I think I NEED them all!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooo ADORABLE!!!! LOVE the LO U made.....but hehehehehehehehehe I have to giggle at that title....cuz ok...I'll be the one to say it....hehehehehehehehe she goes thru boys like i do underwear....lol lol lol lol lol...just playing girl....and I am *swooning* cuz of what your hubby said to me....*blush blush* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim Strother said...

That's a pretty good price for this kit. Are there any stores that will carry this??? I have to get some for my 14 year old daughters pages. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet (thank goodness) but I know she'll love this paper!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Very nice Deb! Again, a constructive and great fun way to keep the gals busy!!! Have a beautiful weekend! Anita

TxScrapAddict said...

Oh my love that layout! This is my fav of all the collections! I love the rocker edge!

Georgina said...

what a great kit! LOVE the LO!!! =)