Wednesday, September 16, 2009

~* PeT's BeAuTy ShOp kit *~ Paris Hilton The Creativity Collection

I want to welcome all of my new Twitter friends from around the world!
I'm very excited that Paris "tweeted" my blog yesterday! Thank you all for stopping by! (You can catch me on Twitter here!)
Yesterday was the launch of Paris Hilton's The Creativity Collection! I have had the pleasure of designing with this line and I am passionate about it and the concept behind it which is encouraging girls to be creative!
This theme kit is called Pet's Beauty Shop! Any girls who have pets, this kit is for you! This all inclusive kit includes 6 patterned papers - 3 of which are flocked, 1 rhinestone embellishment sheet, 1 letter sticker sheet, 1 dimensional sticker sheet, and 1 card stock sticker sheet with glitter effects. Everything you need for pretty, sparKly pages is inside!
There are nine different scrapbooking theme kits in all. Theme kits are $19.99.
There are many fun items in this collection that girls will love.
To see all of the items available go to
xOxO
~*Special thanks to Alyssa for her beautiful photos!*~
Pet's Beauty Shop kit photo courtesy of Wooky Entertainment.

10 comments:

Callista said...

that pet one is too cute! you have been rocking these kits!

Darien said...

I love this!!! WOW YOU ARE DOING GREAT WITH THIS KITS!!!! AWESOME LO'S!!!

Kim said...

Gorgeous as always, Deb! LOVE THE PINK & BLING! Finally a line perfect for young girls to express creativity!
Hugs, Kim

Jocelyn said...

How adorable is this!!!!! You are one busy lady with all these kits...and I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!! :)

Georgina said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE!!! =)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Deb, this is so good. What young girl doesn't love her beloved pet, and what better way to show that than through this lovely art? I am with you all the way! If I had a daughter, I would direct her straight to you!!! Have fun, and never forget, stay faithful to your mission!! Anita

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! This is sooooooooooooooooo STINKIN' CUTE!!!! Her line is soooooooooooooo FUN!!!!! LOVE the lo too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U are soooooooooooooo sweet!!!! I don't care if I was 101.....hehehehehe (God help me....lol)...I'd still come here...I'd still think her line is cute....and I would sooooooooooooooooooo know that your LO's are amazing!!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that U are creating with her line....and a little jealous...hehehehehehehe....I'd like her to say HOT to me!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Georgina said...

I'm loving the ROCKSTAR DIVA! these are really cute!!! and not just for teen girls.. HA!

TxScrapAddict said...

Awwww....what a cute line! Perfect for my furry princess! Love your work! Congrats on the tweet!! Yay!