Sunday, September 6, 2009

~* MiX iT Up*~ Paris Hilton The Creativity Collection


When I design, I like to mix papers and embellishments from different manufacturers to create a unique look. This layout is no exception.
I used the Flowers & Lights patterned paper from Paris Hilton's The Creativity Collection along with some Paris bling and sticker tag from her Born for Luxury kit. I then added a Prima flower, black Prima rhinestone swirl, flower brad,
Heidi Swapp journal tag, lace and some vintage earring accents.
The Creativity Collection is geared for tween/teen girls like Ashley
(who is destined for luxury as she wants to be an industrial engineer someday)
to inspire them to capture their memories through scrapbooking. But that is not to say that big girls can't enjoy this trendy line too!!!!! The pretty papers and rhinestone accents will definitely mix well with other lines.
Paris Hilton's The Creativity Collection will be available September 15th!! To see more of the line, check out their website @

www.pariscreativity.com


13 comments:

craftypagan said...

Hi sweets! I'm lovin seeing your work with the paris hilton collection-have been interested to see her range since I read in scrapbook inspirations ages ago she was releasing a range. Love how you've used the products to make grown up but girly and glam creations! I just adore your work! Love Rowena

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U are TOTALLY ROCKIN' her line!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what U are creating....and U are a GIRL after my own heart...I soooooooooooooo love mixing it up too (as long as there are no scraps involved! LOL)!!!! This is JUST BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

icandy... said...

You do such FaNTasTiC work, Deb!!!! I love to see what you're up to......LOVE u!!!!
Christina XOXOxxxo

Jocelyn said...

Oh Deb....this is just perfect...what great colors and I too love to mix it up!!!! You are rockin this line girlie with your awesome talent!!! I left you an award on my Blog....geab it when you can!!!! It will post on Monday!!! :)

TxScrapAddict said...

Awesome layout! Love this Paris Hilton stuff (so does my 'tween! maybe I can get her to scrapbook now...that would be awesome) thanks for the sweet comments, u r the greatest!! xoxo

Maggi said...

Another fabulous layout, great work dahling!

Jkfrt said...

Deb, this is the best work you have done.I so love the Paris line I can't even tell you, it's like your work explodes on to the page not to mention the BLING that goes with it.Keep up the good work. Your're awesome! Kat.

vtpuggirl said...

Just beautiful, love your paris pages!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

O.M.G in gigantic capital letters - GIRL U ARE FAMOUS !! u make me take a second look at the collections !

NicNacManiac said...

Lovin the LO today!! Hope Paris appreciates all of the hot promotion you're given her!! You sure know how to work your bling babes....sparkling for sure!!!!
Bet you can't wait for Sunday...whoohoo..regular season!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm 13 and I like to keep a scrapbook of me and all of my friends. We are called The Chicklets. Where can I go to by the Paris line? Does Michales carry it?

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Thank you for your comment! And it is so great that you and your friends are scrapbooking!!
You can find the line at www.pariscreativity.com and it will be available to purchase on the website the 15th!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW this Paris Hilton Creativity Collection looks amazing.I have even been hearing rumors about this for a while and thought it was a big joke, but after seeing what you did I might even buy it for myself.
Thanks for sharing these incredible layouts, I look forward to working with them myself!!!