Friday, September 25, 2009

~* MaKe iT SpArKlE*~ Rhinestone Sheets, They're Hot!!!!


I love the concept behind the Paris Hilton line which is promoting self esteem in tween/teen girls. I wouldn't design for a scrapbooking line that I didn't believe in or wasn't passionate about. It has been such a great experience featuring a wonderful group of girls and their unique talents and goals such as Laura's beautiful daughter, Victoria,
who hopes to be on Broadway someday!
For her layout, I used patterned paper from the Beauty Shop scrapbooking theme kit and 3 different rhinestone embellishment packs from the Paris Hilton collection. These rhinestone embellishments are so cool and they can be used on cell phones, lipsticks, almost anything.
I opted to use them for scrapbooking.


The rhinestone packs I used were 4" X 6" Flowers ($13.99) & 2.5" X 4" Silver Square ($7.99). I just kept the flowers sheet intact to the left of the photograph, and using Silver Square, I cut rows of rhinestones to create a border edge. Lastly I used a 4" X 6" rhinestone pack called Beach ($13.99) for an extra bling flower accent.

You can see the entire Paris Hilton The Creativity Collection here @ www.pariscreativity.com

xOxO

~*Special thanks to Victoria for her beautiful photo.*~
Rhinestone embellishment photos courtesy of Wooky Entertainment.


20 comments:

Callista said...

you are soo rocking this line! Your work is fabulous!

Jeanneoli said...

These are so fun and beautiful!!!

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

I love her stuff. I want to get the embelishments to decorate my new cell phone.

Tara Powell said...

FUN!
I love that all rhinestone background behind the photo!
Have a great weekend!
:)
Tara

Georgina said...

love, love, love this one.. the blue is so pretty.. great photo... and loving the rhinestone embellies.. WOW... totally ROCKS!!!

Sue a/k/a MOUSEMOM40 said...

Love the sparkle! The more I see of these kits the more I like them!

TxScrapAddict said...

Love that layout! Wow tons of bling...it looks fab! I think it's great you follow your heart and scrap what you believe. That's what this is all about after all...not trying to please the masses oe the pubs, but pleasing and answering to yourself. Great lesson to teach our kids!!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Merci mille fois for your lovely comments Deb! Yes, it was a hard week and I am very tired, but friends like you who are supportive make the journey bearable!!! LOVE THE BLING! Anita

Toni said...

Deb, U do such great work with this line, They R so GIRLIE, luv the los u hav been doing... THEY ROCK!!!! HUGS....

NicNacManiac said...

Hey missy.

Love love the look and the color...of yes...and of course all the bling!! I am really likin that you are letting us know what the heck your thought process is......makes me feel closer to you!!!!!
Happy Friday BFF!!! xOxO Nerina :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

And U are HOT HOT HOT!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE that lo and all that BLING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa T. Howard said...

The rhinestone background is to die for!!! You are the bling queen! And I love the fact that this line is about promoting self-esteem also. I've always believed with a strong sense of self, one can tackle anything life throws at them! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xoxo L

Leanne said...

Gotta love all that rhinestone, wouldn't mind grabbing me some of that lol

xx Leanne

Jocelyn said...

Oh Bling.....just love it and you are the Queen of Bling!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!! :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Deb darlin'! Thanks for coming to Stillwater with me! You would love this place...and that shop with the crowns? Just the beginning. The antique stores are endless and the food, the people, wow! We border Wisconsin and it is just gorgeous. Oh, and I just adore those rhinestone sheets!Have a great Sunday my friend! Anita

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I was gonna say you are the Queen of Bling, but I guess Jocelyn has beat me to that. Oh well, but I'll second that!

What a beautiful page, so sparkly and fun.

peeps-talk said...

very nice!!

That's Who I Am said...

Love the rhinestones on the lo...great idea and I have to try it! I like how you used a pattern paper behind it and then the center is the focus! Really makes the picture and rhinestones stand out:)

jacque4u2c said...

This is just STUNNING!!! i so love the glitz!!!! I can already tell her name is going to be in lights!

In My Sepia Studio said...

OMG! The "secret" is out and I've been missing it!! I'm going to come back as soon as I take my son to school to see all the new goodies on your blog!!
Bye for now~