Wednesday, September 23, 2009

~* fOr FoOtBaLl GiRlS OnLy!*~ my RAK winner!!



My 49ers are 2-0 and I want to do some shopping to celebrate!
Check out this sparKly number by Kathrine Baumann, it's only $2999.99! Needless to say, my husband won't be getting it for me!
But if you have an extra $3000, you can purchase it at
www.shop49ers.com! Maybe I can get this one, it's only $799.99! What do you think honey! lol


I will be blogging a "for football girls only" post weekly so my football girls out there have a place to celebrate or vent! I am doing both this week. I am over the moon for my Niners win this weekend. We are 2-0! And yet both of my fantasy football teams lost! (Thanks a lot Romo, you killed the Pink Stilettos this week!)
I did sign up with Kim Kardashian's fantasy football league at Fantasy World. In that league, you pick one player of each position to gain the most points, but you can only use each player one time! So that's a little different way of playing for me, you have to really check the weekly matchups.

Last week I had a giveaway post I was doing for the football girls out there and using Random.org. I am happy to announce my winner who is none other than my favorite NY Giants fan, Julie!!!! Congrats Julie!
Nice win over the Cowboys.
Good luck to all your favorite teams this weekend!
See you with another football post next week!

XoXo

Numbers generated for Random.org were as follows: 1. Kat, 2. Anam, 3. Maggi, 4. Kimberly, 5. Karen, 6. Anita, 7. Melanie, 8. Julie, 9. Christy, 10. Nerina, 11. Kim, 12. Vicki
photos courtesy of www.shop49ers.com

8 comments:

Maggi said...

Congrats to Julie and congrats to your 49ers! Love the bling!

vtpuggirl said...

Love these, my mom would love a steelers one, if I had an extra $3000 laying around. :)

The Average Jay said...

Honey I got the extra $3000 but I'm not telling you where it is. HAHAHAHAHA

How about a nice 49er's football from Wal-mart. I saw them for $9. At least you'll be able to toss it at my head when the 9er's lose. I better get a Oakland Raiders Helmet for protection.

Tara Powell said...

Those purses are MAY-JUH!

I am a big football fan but my team (KC Chiefs) are unfortunately a laughingstock as of right now...
they'll make a comeback though!
;)
Tara

Sue a/k/a MOUSEMOM40 said...

I don't think $3,000 is too much for something that would bring you so much joy (wink wink). Of course my hubby wouldn't go for it either! :o)

Kathie said...

Very cute!!! What a great idea!!
xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!!! YAY ME!!!! Thanks GIRL!!! I'll get U my info in the morning!!!! I have been running around tonight!! LOL!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the bling....and I'd love to loan U that $3k.....but ummmmmmmmmmmm I just spent it on one for me!!! LOL! LOVE U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

That's Who I Am said...

Congrats Julie and oh my...those are probably meant to be bought by football players wives right? Surely they didn't think everyone could afford those! WOW:) OK so my Titans are doing pretty good so far! Or at least they were before I came in here! Better go check on them...