Friday, September 18, 2009

~*BeAuTy ShOp KiT *~ Paris Hilton The Creativity Collection


Here is another sparKly scrapbooking theme kit from Paris Hilton's The Creativity Collection. This one is called Beauty Shop and it is pretty cute! This is one kit in the collection that I can definitely say works for girls of any age!
Spa Day, Beauty Queen, Princess for a Day - you name it, this kit covers all your 'girlie girl' themes!
This all inclusive kit has everything a scrapbooker could wish for to create a sparKly, pretty page including 6 patterned papers - 3 with glitter effect,1 rhinestone embellishment sheet, 1 letter sticker sheet, 1 dimensional sticker sheet, and 1 cardstock sticker sheet with glitter effect.

Scrapbooking theme kits are $19.99 and there are nine different themes to select from. To see more of Paris Hilton's The Creativity Collection and to check pricing and availability,

xOxO

~*special thanks to Alyssa & Ava for their beautiful photos!*~
Beauty Shop kit photo courtesy of Wooky Entertainment.com

7 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Cute collections! You really know how to rock the supplies. Your pictures are just perfect for the kits too.

Can't wait to see more!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these lo's...those lips are soooooooooooooooo stinkin' CUTE!!!!! And ohhhhhhhhhhhh I forgot to share this .... cuz it makes me happy....hehehehehehe....I have HUGE feet HUGE....always hated that about me....but I am 5'9" so I guess I'm supposed to have 'em to carry this tall body around...lol....but then I found out Paris has a SIZE 11 .....sooooo now, I don't hate my feet so much!!!! LOL!!!! Yes, I know, I am full of USELESS info! :):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Oh Deb.....these Lo's are so rocking!!!! Love them and you have done such a great job with these kits!!!!! Wishing you a great weekend!!! :)

TxScrapAddict said...

Love the layouts! Love the colors in this collection!

Lisa T. Howard said...

You are soooo the girl for these kits...you rocked some LOs!!! Love them both but I think the second one is my fave. No...the first. Ummm, on second thought, the second one! LOL! I totally love 'em both! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xoxo L

Darien said...

WOW!! Great collections!!! You doing a fantastic job!!! Very fun and girlie lo's!!

Sue a/k/a MOUSEMOM40 said...

Great pages! I plan on using these kits to make an alubmn for my niece for Christmas!