Thursday, September 3, 2009

~* AnaM *~ This Prima Girl needs us!


For those of you who don't know her, this is Anam Stubbington and she is an amazing scrapbook artist. She designs for Prima, has been on several design teams, and has an awesome scrabooking resume. Currently she is facing a challenge of having to leave her home in Canada to go back to the UK and she needs our help. She has some auctions taking place to raise the money needed so she can keep her family from being deported from the country that she loves. She is almost at her goal! There are custom layouts offered by some big name scrapbookers out there including Anam herself, (and lil 'ole me, look for the boxes like this!!!) and many more items up for auction.
Please check out her blog for auction details and see if something catches your eye! You'll not only be getting something great for yourself, but helping someone in the process! Thank You!!!


xOxO

6 comments:

memory-scrap said...

What an amazing idea, will definately have a hop over to Anams blog. What an unfortunate set of circumstances, lucky for her there are kind people like you around to lend a helping hand. Lovely LO on this post and the LO's on your previous post, that again some how I missed! Always loving your style Deb xxxx Love Jane xx

Jocelyn said...

You are such a sweet friend...I will go over and check out the goodies!!! Have a great weekend!!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh wow....thanks for the link....off to check it out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi Deb!!! Oh I wish I could help out and participate...I believe in artists and their efforts. I am here in my classroom, early this morning ready to prepare for next Tuesday, La Rentree!!!

I wish you the best weekend and a great school year for your son! Bisous, Anita

TxScrapAddict said...

Thoughts and prayers to Anam and her family. I hope things work out, how very sad! Glad she has great scrappy friends like you to help out.

Sherry Goodloe said...

Now I KNOW why I liked you the moment we met - even if it HAS only been on-line! You are one sweetheart Deb.