Hello everyone! We are back from a California vacation and it was awesome. We stayed in Ventura right on the beach! It was beautiful. I'm working on getting my 500 + pics edited while settling back at home in this triple digit heat. But here was a little moment with my son Kyle in Hollywood that I thought I'd share on Michael's star! We took a Hollywood tour which included the stars' homes, walked up & down Rodeo Drive, and shopped on Melrose Avenue where my favorite store in the world is - Tarina Tarantino! That was a little piece of Pink Heaven, I swear! Half my wallet was left in that store, but SO worth it! Didn't get to see Tarina sadly!
But we did however manage to see Christian Audigier at his Ed Hardy store slashing away a pink top that one of his models was wearing.
I'm a native Californian, but San Francisco is so different from LA - I LOVE it!
I didn't want to leave! I'm out of the blogging loop, so I'll try to get caught up soon. Hope everyone is doing great! Thank you for all your sweet comments on my album btw, I appreciate them! I'll be guest designing for Color Me Miki one last time this month and will talk more about that after the 15th!
Oh yea, I got to see the President! Well, kind of!
We visited the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley! I have to admit, I thought this would be a snore, but it was one of the highlites of our trip. Air Force One was in there and we got to go inside the plane. Of course my husband (an air traffic controller) went crazy as well as Kyle who loves planes as much as his daddy! But that was pretty cool!
So while I was gone from the great blogging world, I was double tagged
by the lovely Vicki (who is having a design team call btw and I am priviledged to be guest designing for her in October) to:
1. Collect the book that you have most handy.
2. Turn to page 161.
3. Find the 5th complete sentence.
4. Cite the sentence on your blog.
5. Pass it on to 5 other victims, Oops, I mean bloggers!
So my sentence is:
This is a bountiful universe, with plenty of provisions for everyone.
My book is Daily Guidance from Your Angels by Doreen Virtue. I bought this at a really cute and well known angel store called Things from Heaven on Main Street in Ventura, California. Love the book and the store!
Vicki was also kind enough to give me a blog award:
Since I have no idea who has been tagged while I was away, I will spare my fellow bloggers THIS TIME of being tagged. I do need to list 10 things I love about blogging to accept this award, so here goes:
1. Friendship- I never imagined meeting such incredible friends through blogging! 2. Inspiration- there is unlimited inspiration here, and it's free! 3. Creativity- seeing what you guys create is amazing! 4. Entertainment - many of you are comedians, and you know who you are! Thanks for making me smile! 5. Compassion - I have found myself connected to many of you through your personal stories that you've shared online. 6. Gratitude - I am grateful to blog among you! 7. Appreciation - Not only for the art and personal stories shared, but for the wonderful ladies behind them. 8. Excitement- I'm with Vicki on this one! I always get excited when I get a new follower on my blog!!! 9. Motivation - When I get in my creative slump, all I need to do is see your blogs to get me going again!
10. Love - pure & simple, I love you guys! xOxO