Sunday, August 30, 2009

~* aRe yOu ReAdY fOr SoMe FooTBaLL! *~


I am!! I bleed red & gold!!

So, it has been 11 days since I have blogged, my bad! But I have been busy. First, the kiddos have gotten settled back in school. Time to myself, YIPPEE!!!! Second, I haven't been unproductive in the scrapbooking world even though I have been MIA. I created 24 layouts/projects which I can't show just yet. Oh, the suspense!! I have enjoyed creating with this special line in my hands and I can't wait to share when the time is right. And last but not least, it's FINALLY time for some NFL football!! I live for football. This layout was designed back in March when I was a guest designer for Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. I don't think I showed it on my blog then. I guess I wasn't sure if I liked it. I painted, used an overlay- things I had never done before. It was a kit that challenged me, but in a good way! I broke out of my comfort zone and tried new things, and how great that was.
Now, in honor of my 49ers win over the Cowboys last night, here it is!!!
I am excited even if it is only a pre season game! But I do admit, I play fantasy football (L-O-V-E it! Though Sundays can be hell in my house if either of my teams are losing, my poor family!) and I have Tony Romo - the cute Dallas QB, you know who he is!- in not one, but both of my leagues. Yea, his looks have NOTHING to do with why I picked him okay! lol


So I will be cheering for Dallas too, in my own way! And when the Niners flew out of DFW last night, my hubby talked to the pilots on their plane. He even brought me home a copy of the strip for me to scrapbook from the control tower! He told them he was wearing his Niners jersey, to tell the team "Nice Job," and that he'd get them right out with no delay! That's right honey, you take care of my boys! What a great husband, even though he is a Patriots fan!

~*~
~*~

Go NINERS!! Football is BACK, yayyyy!!!!!! xOxO


15 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Awesome layout!!! Can't wait to see the others - the suspense is going to eat me up!!! I just love your designs!

icandy... said...

Deb!!
That is such a fantastic layout~~ I love those colors and the look of it soooo much!!
You are going to have such a "BALL" this football season, eh? :)
Hmmmmm, and what did I do today?? ABSOLUTELY nothing! I sat on my ass and played on the computer all day long!!! I can't believe it's already 7:30 pm here. Ugghh!!! I really should have done something.... today was such a gorgeous day outside, too! I guess I needed the R&R....
Hugs and love,
Christina
OXoXOxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that LO!!!! U ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherry Goodloe said...

24 Layouts!???? I am just sooooo in awe of those who scrapbook! I tried once and I kept changing my mind on the style and the colors and the paper and the . . . .well, you can imagine.

The layout you are showing here is just awesome Deb! I love football as well. I used to be a big basketball fan (I AM originally from Indiana you know - hee hee), but it's all about football now.

lotsa scrap said...

You HAVE been busy! Can't wait to see what all you created! This one you posted is awesome.

Julie said...

Hi Deb,
What a great layout - it's brilliant - I love ehat you've done with it.
I'm glad your back - I do miss your posts and cant wait to see what you've been up to behind the scenes.
Enjoy your football season.
Take Care - Ju xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi DEB! You have a knack for making art out of anything! You are such a talented gal! Thank you for bringing me such happiness and spirit....I love your enthusiasm!! Anita

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I can't wait to see those secret layouts you have been working on...you're killing us here!

I know it's your favorite time of the year with football and all...ENJOY it!

and I love the layout, I love to see people step out of their comfort zone and try new things!

Maggi said...

This layout is fabulous! Have fun with the new football season!

Toni said...

So cute!!!! I can't wait 2 see all ur new Creations!! Hugs!!!

NicNacManiac said...

Hey there BFF....sup!!!
That is totally off the wall..your hubby is the best. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with that awesome goodie in your possession. My computer crashed and my daughter just took her laptop back with her so...we have to get a new computer this week....eeekk, you really don't realize how much you rely on this technology. I am at this very moment at the library on the computer...seriously!!
Go niners!!!
xOxO, Nerina :)

Jocelyn said...

Love that LO and look at you blingy football page!!!!

TxScrapAddict said...

Great LO!! I love footbal too!! All the teams I like lose though lol!! Can't wait to see the "secret" stuff you've been working on!

terri k said...

I am sorry, but ... Go Pats! ;)

Karen said...

This layout is different for you, but it does indeed have Attitude!! Hubby is a Niners fan, I'm all Seahawks!! We had Brady as our QB the last two years for our fantasy team. Our draft is on the 4th, so we'll see who we get this year. While we technically are rivals, I have to admit, the Niners really are showing some spark this year. I suspect its gonna get a bit rowdy this year! :>:>