Tuesday, July 7, 2009

~* my inner princess *~

I am obsessed with vintage earrings, as most of you know! My love for these priceless vintage treasures started when I was a child when I would play with my grandmother's precious pieces for hours on end, many of which I am proud to own today. I'm always on the hunt for more as I LOVE using them on my artwork.

To my delight, I came upon this beautiful etsy store My Inner Princess with gorgeous frames and accessories using these vintage beauties created by a talented woman named Sandi. I wanted to share this etsy store because I love discovering the many talented artists out there. The frames, in particular, are amazing. The only drawback, trying to pick just one. I went with a pink one of course, but this blue & green baby is looking pretty good!

I'll be back for more Sandi, guaranteed! xOxO

9 comments:

Callista said...

gorgeous!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Hi Deb! This is one gorgeous frame. At first I was just SURE it had to be one of your creations. Looks just like something you would create. :) Thanks for the etsy info...I'll be sure to stop by.

I have certainly missed stopping by. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I've been having trouble loading your blog. Plus I've been out of town without internet. Such a bummer...the no internet part. Glad to be able to check in on you. I've missed ya! :)

Danielle said...

Ok WOW! This is gorgeous. I haven't stopped by, so had to come and say Hi to my neighbor! I am determined to get up that way soon :D Take care girl!!

Danielle Wycough

Missy's Blog said...

This is such a wonderful frame!! I see antique jewelry when I go to yard sales all the time ... I love it too!

Maggi said...

I am loving this!!! Thanks for the link!

Jocelyn said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! I need to go check this out right away!!!!! Hoping all is well with you and the family~!!! Have a wonderful day, my dear sweet friend!!! :)

Theresa said...

VERY pretty frame - and how creative is that? I'll definitely have to hop over and see this Etsy store's wares.

Niki said...

Oh gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing, Deb! I think I am gonna have to head over to Sandi's shop and take a peak!! Don't you just love Etsy!!! XOXO ~ Nik

KeKe said...

I love that!!

You've been tagged! If you want to play~


((Hugs))