Thursday, July 23, 2009

~* KeEp iN ToUcH*~ "bon voyage dahling!"


I have been a fan of Keep in Touch for some time. I've bought many kits from Kelly and was very excited when she asked me about a year ago to guest design for her in August! With Kelly kits, the possibilities are endless because not only does she have an incredible way of putting beautiful things together, but she is known for loading her kits with many, and I mean TONS of unique embellishments.
My kit, "Bon Voyage Dahling," is nothing short of spectacular and this is just one of the creations I was able to make this month. If you love embellishments like I do, check out Keep in Touch. There are so many adorable kits to choose from, both scrapbooking and card making.
And Kelly's prices are very reasonable. More designs to come....
xOxO

13 comments:

Stacey said...

I totally have to agree with you. I purchased my first kit and let me say I am so excited with how many embellishments there are!!! Blown away! I love it. Thanks for sending me their way. Also love that layout! Keep them coming.

Maggi said...

That is an excellent layout, love it Dahling!

NicNacManiac said...

So freakin cute!!
Gotta check out these kits!!

Sue Abbott said...

This really is a gorgeous lay out. The photo 'goes' so well.

sarah said...

love this layout!!! absolutely love it.

hugs,
sarah.

Chrissy Le said...

Hi DEB!!! I love Kelly's kits, they are awesome! That's one great layout, I can't wait to see more! I miss you!

lotsa scrap said...

Adorable! I'm gonna check out the kits....

TxScrapAddict said...

Beautiful project! I (heart) Kelly's kits too!

memory-scrap said...

Thats so pretty, and I can't believe I somehow missed your previous post because that is gorgeous too! I love anything monkey themed and you have a real way of pulling all these bits together into a masterpiece! Good luck with your August design project (not that you need it, it will be great!). Love Jane xx

That's Who I Am said...

absoulutely ADORABLE!! I love it. You are so talented!

Julie said...

This LO is amazing - your work is so beautiful - cant wait to see what is next.

Jocelyn said...

So stinking cute....you rocked it!!!! I have never used grungeboard either....no you have me curious!!!! Love ya chickie!!! :)

Kim said...

So adorable! The layout is beautiful. Love it!