Saturday, July 18, 2009

~*FrEaKiNg OuT!*~


Change is a good thing right? Then why am I so freaked out about
changing the background on my blog? I think it's cuz I loved those darn rhinestones that I had down the side so much, I didn't want to part with them. But I needed a blog makeover, big time!
It all started with Gypsy Fox!! It's her fault!
She makes adorable buttons like this one for me
~* LOVE it!*~
(You can grab the code if you want to link to me!)
If you need a button or a siggy, check out her beautiful, sparkly designs.
And check out these free backgrounds from
Cute 'n' Cool too! So many pretty ones to choose from.
Okay, I'm still playing around with my blog, I'm obsessed now!
Have a great weekend everyone!
xOxO

15 comments:

lotsa scrap said...

I'm in need of a makeover too.

NicNacManiac said...

You crack me up!!! The button is awesome...already took it and placed it in my world...now everyone can see just how sparkly you are!!

Love love the new background!!
Hugs, Nerina :)

Vicki said...

WOW i love the new look - totally gorgeous xxx

Leanne said...

Your blog is freaking awesome Deb and I love it way better than your old one. This just screams you.........

xx Leanne

That's Who I Am said...

Your makeover is cute:) I love your icon! Gonna put it on my blog.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK! And thank you for your kind comments! I SHALL TRIUMPH!!

I can't wait to do my next post, not until next week. Stay cool-I hear it is a schorcher out your way! Anita

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I thought I was lost for a second. This style is so you! Love the new look.

Perfect! (can you do mine now?)LOL!

The Average Jay said...

HAHAHA Thank God this is what you thought when I said "hey you need a make over"!


Mr. Jay

Maggi said...

Love the button!!!

Toni said...

OMG.... I...LUV.... IT!!! NOW I WANT 2 CHANGE MY BACKGROUND BUT I'LL PROBABLY MESS MY WHOLE BLOG UP!!!(NOT THAT SMART ON THE COMPUTER) GONNA GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

GypsyFox said...

Your blog looks AMAZING sweetie I LOVE your blog & your style, so glad that you love the icon I made for you!!! LOVE YA! XOXOX

Julie said...

I Love, Love, Love the new look on your blog!! - It's great!!!!
It's so you.
Take Care - Julie xxxx

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

I added your button to my blog, but there is a red X on top. I'll have to play around with it.

plo said...

Your backround is breathtaking!

Colette George said...

Your blog is awesome and unique! thanks for the post about changing the background.
I'm so nervous about changing the background out- got the backgrounds picked but just don't want to take the chance of losing it all...I'm on blogspot too...
The one time I tried to save my blog template to my computer, the preliminary step, I never could tell if it did!

any tips or advice you wanna offer?
in any event, enjoyed reading about it!
Best,
Colette