Monday, July 13, 2009

~*Double Header August! 2 GuEsT dEsIgN kItS!*~


This month is busy & exciting for me! Not only have I been working on some projects which I can't publicly announce quite yet, but I have been asked to guest design for 2 incredible kit clubs this month.
So these sparkly flowers go to
I'm currently in the middle of a 3 month guest design spot for Terri of Color Me Miki which has been so much fun for me! Terri has such cute kits,
so easy to work with. Check her blog for anniversary contests this month!
And I was asked about a year ago to guest design for Kelly of Keep in Touch.
I'm a regular customer of Kelly's! If you love embellishments, Kelly is known for loading her kits with them, and I am talking TONS here!I have finished my design work for both clubs and will post sneaks shortly.But thank you to Terri and Kelly for asking me to guest design for them!
I lOvE you guys! XoXo

11 comments:

Toni said...

Congrats!!!!!! Can't wait 2 find out who the company is... thats not fair 2 make us wait!!!! anyhoo can't wait 2 see ur los!!!!

Sue Abbott said...

Looking forward to more news of the company, and seeing more lovely projects.
Sue x

TxScrapAddict said...

Can't wait to see what you've been working on! I love Kelly's things too!!

Julie said...

Hi Deb,
Congratulations - I cant wait to see what your working on, I check out your blog everyday to see what your up too - you never fail to disappoint.
I mean that in a very non-stalker kind of way - Ha Ha!!
Take Care - Julie xxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Way to go! Your designs are wonderful. I do so love your blog...you are in the pink and sparkly too! My kind of gal! Anita

Leanne said...

Cannot wait to find out who it is Deb. Your work is fantabulous so no wonder you are such a wanted woman..........
Keep on Kreating

Leanne xxx

Vicki said...

congrats on the guest DT spots - your work is amazing. thanks for the comment on my interview over on maggi's blog for craftaholics!! hugs xxx

lotsa scrap said...

wait! those are flowers in a kit???? they're incredible. I'm still working on my album--thanks for visiting and I hope you come back tomorrow after I get more of it done!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on the guest spot and I can't wait to see the rest!!! You are so talented that everything you touch turns sparkly!!! Love ya girlie!!!

Maggi said...

Congrats to you for all the good things coming your way, that's awesome!

Lisa T. Howard said...

YAY! Of course, everyone knows you rock so why wouldn't you be getting all these DT positions?!?!? And I am so checking out both kit clubs you mentioned. You had me at "embellishments". LOL!

Hope you are having a wonderful week. Sounds like you are super busy. I'm off to my camper tomorrow after work for another long weekend. I've almost used up all my vacation time, so this will probably be the last long weekend. :( And of course, I am sooooo behind in EVERYTHING. BUT, I WILL catch up. I WILL! LOL!

{hugs}