Sunday, July 5, 2009

~* and the sparKling winner is.....*~


Congratulations Lucky Number 7 which is
Nerina of NicNacManiac!

Thanks to everyone for playing along on this holiday weekend!
Mr. Cutie is none other than Mr. Joshua Morrow,
aka Nicholas Newman on The Young and the Restless!

It was fun to see how many of you guys knew him! Funny cuz I was an All My Children girl for well over 20 years, but now I'm addicted to Y & R.
Not just cuz of Joshua, well, maybe! xOxO


All entries were assigned the following numbers based on the order of their replies. The final winner was chosen using a random generator at random.org:

1. KristiB, 2. Sherry, 3. Castles, Crowns & Cottages, 4. Melanie, 5. Jocelyn, 6. Maggie, 7. NicNacManiac, 8. Jazsutra, 9. lotsascrap, 10. Julie, 11. Sue, 12. Rose, 13. Stacey, 14. Lizzie, 15. Kimberly, 16. Bobbi, 17. Leanne, 18. Zandra, 19. Jenna, 20. Jane, 21. Bobbie, 22. Erin

8 comments:

NicNacManiac said...

Are you kiddin' me....O...M...G!!!
I am lovin you so much right now...even more then before!!
I am going to take these pink lovlies and create something that I hope you would be proud of!!
From the bottom of my heart....thank you so much!!
I will email my deets!
Have a fantabulous day Deb,
you ROCK...Hugs, Nerina :)

Sue Abbott said...

Well done to the winner of your fantastic prize!
Sue x

Sherry Goodloe said...

congratulations to Nic Nac Maniac! Cute name too :)

Maggi said...

Man, missed it by that much! lol

Congrats Nerina!!!

The Average Jay said...

Oh I forgot to tell you. When you went out to the post office some guy name Joshua called. Said something about he was going to drop by, but since you were not there he had to catch a flight back to NY.

Theresa ~aka~ chattyscrapper said...

congrats to the RAK winner. how nice of you to share the love.. =) I haven't stopped by lately and just wanted to say hi. I caved and bought that Color me Miki kit, that one you got to play with. I can't wait to get it.

Happy Monday!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Congrats to the winner!!! YEAH! Anita

Puffle Paradise said...

Congrats to NicNacManiac for winning the RAK and everyone else who entered.


Congrats
-Kyjof8