Thursday, July 9, 2009

~* HoNeSt ScRaP AwArD! *~

Okay, I was tagged by KeKe with an Honest Scrap award and I have to give up 10 things about myself that ya probably didn't know!
So here goes:
1. I love PINK- "If it's pink, buy it!" is my motto. Okay, so y'all knew that one.
2. I am a fantasy football wh*re. Yep, I love it more than scrapbooking. I can give the boys a run for their money, literally! I know stats, current injury reports, I check football news daily! There, I admitted it.
3. I really get into politics! Yes, I like Sarah Palin and I believe we haven't heard the last from her!
4. I have 10 fuschia pink extensions glued in my hair and I LOVE them!If I ever get braver, I'm dying my hair like Pinky!
5. I love 80's rock, and have seen the following concerts back in the day: Journey, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Scorpions, Rush, Bon Jovi, Sammy Hager, I could go on forever...... you get the point!
6. My favorite Starbucks drink: Chai Tea Latte - addicted!
7. My favorite makeup is MAC, and I could open a small store with what I have.
8. If I could live anywhere, it would be Santa Barbara.
9. My husband just informed me to add that I am selfish! Fine, maybe a little! I'm honest!
10. I have the best husband in that he loves me despite my selfishness!
11. Eleven is my favorite number, so my eleventh thing would be that I am very spiritual. I believe we create our own destinies and it is important to keep positive, looking upward and inward!
So I want to hear about you guys. I am gonna tag 5 of you and then you can claim the award too:
Yep, It's All About Me, and YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! xOxO

6 comments:

Maggi said...

Wowowowow, what a great list! Love that hubby got in on the action, lol! Okay, I'll get my list up this weekend...I hope I can think of ten things! lol (And I love that your list went to 11, lol)

Julie said...

Hi Deb,
Thanks for Tagging me, YOU ARE FAB!!!
I'll be updating my blog on the weekend and this will be the first thing i'll do, Life is super mad at the mo as tomorrow is my last day as a working lady then i'll be a stay at home mum to my little Harrison [I am so excited - I dont think i'm going to be able to sleep tonight]
Take Care and Happy Scrapping - Julie xxx

TxScrapAddict said...

I say go for the pink hair!

Jocelyn said...

AWWWW.....thank you chickie doodle and I want pink in my hair!!!!! I will post this on Monday!!!!! Thanks for thinking of me!!!! Have a great day! :)

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Ya know, I think I knew most of that already. But, don't see you as a selfish person, you don't strike me that way.

Totally agree on making your own destination.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi Deb! Thanks so much for your visit! I miss everyone so much. Hey guess what...I thought of YOU yesterday because I needed to take a break from my academic side and I "captured a fairy"! I made an altered art fairy from a vintage photo of my beautiful grandmother and I glittered it in PINK and added wings and then put it under a cloche. It is stunning. I will take a photo and post it when I come back next week! Anita