Okay, I was tagged by KeKe with an Honest Scrap award and I have to give up 10 things about myself that ya probably didn't know!
So here goes:
1. I love PINK- "If it's pink, buy it!" is my motto. Okay, so y'all knew that one.
2. I am a fantasy football wh*re. Yep, I love it more than scrapbooking. I can give the boys a run for their money, literally! I know stats, current injury reports, I check football news daily! There, I admitted it.
3. I really get into politics! Yes, I like Sarah Palin and I believe we haven't heard the last from her!
4. I have 10 fuschia pink extensions glued in my hair and I LOVE them!If I ever get braver, I'm dying my hair like Pinky!
5. I love 80's rock, and have seen the following concerts back in the day: Journey, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Scorpions, Rush, Bon Jovi, Sammy Hager, I could go on forever...... you get the point!
6. My favorite Starbucks drink: Chai Tea Latte - addicted!
7. My favorite makeup is MAC, and I could open a small store with what I have.
8. If I could live anywhere, it would be Santa Barbara.
9. My husband just informed me to add that I am selfish! Fine, maybe a little! I'm honest!
10. I have the best husband in that he loves me despite my selfishness!
11. Eleven is my favorite number, so my eleventh thing would be that I am very spiritual. I believe we create our own destinies and it is important to keep positive, looking upward and inward!
So I want to hear about you guys. I am gonna tag 5 of you and then you can claim the award too: