Tuesday, June 9, 2009

~* Mr. SpArKy *~





When it rains it pours! My computer totally crashed 2 days ago! I need a whole new system, so I am trying to do everything on my laptop which is a total pain. I hope the Geek Squad can recover all my pictures and e-mail addresses when they come tomorrow! ugh!
I thought I would go crazy without the internet & e-mails until John got home with our laptop, but actually it was a blessing in disguise as I got to spend some quality time with my kids and even had a little time to create. I FINALLY finished a scrapbook of Paris' boyfriend Sparky for my girlfriend that I think I started a year ago! I used an ancient Clear Scraps 'WOOF' album and Bo Bunny's "Posh Pet" line that comes in pink and blue (I found both colors on ebay!!)
Look at Paris posing, like SHE did all the work!!!! So when I get up and running on my new system, I'll be back!! Until then, hugs .....xOxO

15 comments:

Kyjof8 said...

OMG!!!!!! This is the cutest little album Iv'e ever seen.


Your dog is beautiful!!!!

lotsa scrap said...

Too cute!

Drama queens mum said...

She's so cute.

Melanie Stanczyk said...

OMG way to cute!

Glad to see you are back online-missed you!

Maggi said...

This is too cute! You did a fantastic job on it!

Jocelyn said...

The book is so CUTE!!!! Love the colors and all the embellies!!!! I have missed you and it is amazing how our life is so tied up with the net!!!!!! Hoping all is well and have a Sparkly Day!!! :)

Stacey said...

Ok this is just fabulous. I love the pictures where she looks like she did all the work as if the finished product was hers! Sorry to hear about your computer! I hope you didn't loose any information on there. Glad you had time to create and your back up and running again.

NicNacManiac said...

Terrific job...so cute...love love it !!!

KeKe said...

Cute! And your puppy-dog reminds me of a powder-puff. :)

vtpuggirl said...

Deb, I was on vacation when I heard the news. Email me. Adorable album!

Theresa ~aka~ chattyscrapper said...

omg.. that is the cutest album ever.. love the paper and embellies.. and of course the doggie is so sweet.. great job!!! i hope you get the info off the computer.

The Average Jay said...

How did you get Paris to pose like that? Nice!

Karen said...

A computer crash...yuck!! But, goodness, it definitely yeilded some great results with this scrapbook! I love your last picture with the cutie! :>

eMeLiNe Seet said...

u rawk albums, Deb !! without a doubt !e

susie Vasquez said...

Wow!!!! to cute for words, simply amazing....
luv it
xoxo Susie