Monday, June 22, 2009

~* CoLoR Me MiKi JulY kITs & more...*~

Color Me Miki has their fun July kit photos up! The first kit shown below, "Oh My, Cherry Pie!" was the one I got to play with. Jenni Bowlin & Webster's Pages allowed for some fun and easy projects such as this "Sweet as Pie" card! And as you know, I'm not a card maker! But can ya see the sparKle with the Stickles!?!? Gotta LOVE that! The first thing that caught my eye in this kit, that very cool red roses paper!

Next up is the super cute "He Said, She Said!" kit. Awesome kit names, huh!
This one has Sassafras & Prima swirls, just to name a few! You can see sample layouts on Terri's Blog from both kits. And it's Color Me Miki's anniversary this month. So keep an eye out for fun things happening there!

On a personal note, both of my in-laws have been hospitalized not only in different facilities, but in different towns back in MA for the past 6 weeks. Just today, they were able to finally both be together in a new facility in the same room. John's parents have been married over 55 years, and our family is so happy that they are reunited at last! I want to thank all of your for your kind thoughts and prayers regarding them. It's been a very tough time for John's family. I know John is grateful, and so am I!
xOxO

8 comments:

Lisa T. Howard said...

Oh My! I didn't know about your in-laws. Somehow I missed that bit of info. So glad they are together again.

Love that card, chickie! You are gonna have to make more cards! Too cute!

Jocelyn said...

I am so glad that your in laws are together!!! Thank you for the prayers for Gavin!! I am still at the hospital with him and Danielle!! He is unable to get his oxygen level up...so we are just waiting to see. I have lost my voice again!!!! I awoke this morning and could not speak!!! What the hell next!!! Just love the kit and I am off to check it out!!!! Love you sweet friend!!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I'm happy to hear about Ma and Pa F. being in the same place now. I bet they are happy to be together.

and look at you go with the blue stickles!

Maggi said...

That pie kit is too cute! I'm glad for the news about your in-laws! I'm sure they're so happy to be together again!

NicNacManiac said...

You continue to amaze me with your talent. I love what you do to a kit cause it is unrecognizeable when you are done!! You just have this awesome creative thing goin on!!
Glad to hear that the family is back together, it is a lot less strain on everyone!!
Take care!!
Hugs, Nerina :)

Theresa ~aka~ chattyscrapper said...

Deb, i love what you are doing with that kits. I like the one you had to work with..cute!!

i'm so happy to hear about your in-laws. sounds like things are improving..

take care and looking forward to your next design.. =)

Pinky said...

Wow super cute kits, now why can't I be on one of those DT's! LOL
Glad yor in laws made it together. Thanks the Lord for that!

Toni said...

Gorgeous kits! And I'm glad to hear the in-laws are back together - must have been a difficult time for everyone x