Sunday, May 24, 2009

~* sWeeTheaRt*~


I remember this day. It was five years ago! How quickly the years go by! I have to rave here about Keep in Touch. Kelly puts together some SUPER amazing kits.
I swear, every time I get a box from her, I race upstairs to my studio and have this urge to create something right away. This layout is from her Sassitude kit!
Her kits are LOADED with pretty embellishments which I am mad for! And layouts seem to come together so quickly! I am honored to be guest designing for Kelly and Keep in Touch this August, so check out Kelly's kits.
There will be at least a few you'll want, I promise you! xOxO

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Deb....I love this one!!!! It is just perfect and what a pic of the two of you!!! You never cease to amaze me and can you send me some of that creativity!!!! I am off to check out the kit....and I will be looking for you August!!! Have a great DAY!!!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

What a beautiful page Deb!

Those Keep in Touch kits are AWESOME! You know you'd make a great DT member using her kits :)

Rochelle said...

Beautiful LO!! Love the colors!

Leanne said...

Love it
Love it
Love it
Love it
Love it
Love it
Did I tell you Deb that I love this layout LOL

Leanne :)
xx

Missy's Blog said...

This is so, so pretty.

Love the picture of the two of you ... it's so sweet.

Theresa ~aka~ chattyscrapper said...

wonderful layout. I love it!!! I had a chance to flip through the J/A issue of Memory Makers.. and I just had to find your layout before I didn't anything else.. very cool..

Happy Monday!

That's Who I Am said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your scrapbooking is amazing! I hope you come back and visit there will be more of Zoey to come!!

Karen Lee said...

FANtastic layout! Lovin' that kit!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

hugs, Karen Lee

Kyjof8 said...

OMG I love this clean look,this is my favorite LO that you ever made.


LOVE IT
LOVE IT