Sunday, May 3, 2009

~*MissY Made It! *~

So my past punch art has not only brought about a couple of layouts recently, but really had me thinking about my old ebay selling days which included one very special lady who sold her beautiful, one-of-a-kind creations at the same time as I did, and that is the ultra talented Missy of Missy Made It! Yesterday, I searched the internet for her and I was so happy to find her blog and happy to see she still is selling the cutest creations ever on ebay! How great is was to connect with her again~ almost makes me want to sell again Missy! But you are the true QUEEN of punch art my dear friend!!! If you want to see the prettiest punch art & tear bears to die for, check out Missy's beautiful work, you won't be disappointed! xOxO


3 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

She does beautiful work. So do you, loved checking out your AKOTC pages this month!

Missy's Blog said...

oH ... *blush* ... *blush* ... you are just the SWEESTEST! Thank you for the sweet things you had to say.

I'm so happy we reconnected!

Jocelyn said...

I know her work and those little bears are so stinking cute!!!! Have a wonderful Monday~!