Wednesday, May 13, 2009

~* i hope you dance *~


I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat
But always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed

I hope you still feel small,
When you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes,
I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give fate the fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance ....


Lee Ann Womack
xOxO
photography by erica dawn jones

11 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This fab!!! I really love all the details and effects you used. She is just a cutie!

Leanne said...

Awesome work Deb, I love that poem it is so beautiful.
Leanne xxx

Maggi a.k.a. Katamommy said...

I love the pink and black! And I cannot WAIT until I can get Toot into dance! lol

Lisa T. Howard said...

This song gets me every time! And this layout is beautiful!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I love that song! Great layout.

That Ava is so cute! Total Diva!

RoseOhio said...

How beautiful! Ava is so pretty! Love this layout!

Jocelyn said...

I too love this song and when I first heard it I would always cry!!!! Hey Missy......that LO is awesome! Ah pink and black and Ava is so CUTE!!!! Can I borrow her, I have some really cute boys to trade for just a few days!!!!! Love ya girlie and have a Terrific Tuesday!

lotsa scrap said...

Love the pink and black--and I think the layout is fantastic for Ava.

Missy's Blog said...

This has always been one of my favorite songs!!

I love how you've used both sweet and sassy embellishments and papers.

Ava is so adorable!!

vtpuggirl said...

I love that song, and this is an amazing layout! You rock the pink, you really do! Me, not so much. :)

jazsutra said...

simply loving your style.every pages that you create is beautiful.-jaz