Friday, May 8, 2009

~*the agony of defeat *~


I am in football withdrawal now, impatiently waiting for the NFL season to begin.
SO thinking about my 49ers, I found this picture which was taken by my husband unknowingly on Christmas Eve in Boston 2006. The 49ers were playing the Cardinals and San Francisco was getting beat pretty badly. People are used to seeing my face like this when my team plays. But I have hope for my team this year and maybe I can actually get a picture smiling during a game for a change!

xOxO

P.S. This Prima paper is so awesome, you barely have to add anything to the layout other than your photo!

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

WOWZA,WOWZA,WOWZA........loving me this LO!!!! You did an awesome job and I adore the pic of you!!!! You are stunningly beautiful!!!!! Wishing you a perfect Mother's Day!!!!

Katamommy said...

B-e-a-utiful! You're right about that paper too!

Missy's Blog said...

LOL ... I had no idea you were such a football fan.

That Prima paper is lovely. They have some really wonderful new products out.

The Average Jay said...

WOW if you look this great when they lose how lucky are my eye's going to be when they win. I might go blind. Nice layout the colors are perfect.

Theresa said...

that page is totally awesome.. love the colors and paper.. =)

Leanne said...

Divine layout Deb. Awesome as usual.
I hope the 49ers do it for you this year.....

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Happy Mother's Day Deb!

Football will be back before you know it!

Love J's comment! Awww, true love!

Vanessa said...

Oh Me likes the vibrance of this layout! You always make such beautiful things. Thanks for coming to my blog; I'm glad I could make you laugh!