Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~* Oui, C'est Marie! *~

I love Marie Antoinette, and now I have a brand new blog banner and some fancy business cards thanks to the very talented Heather of vintagebella!
Check out her beautiful items on etsy!

After some shopping at a few vintage stores in Mckinney today where I bought tons of pretty German glass glitter and this crown that I HAD to have, I was more than inspired to alter something the moment I came home.

And this little girl from long ago was my victim! What little girl isn't a princess, right? Hell, what BIG girl isn't a princess for that matter! I've got the bills to prove that one! .........xOxO

10 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

so beautiful! Now, I'm inspired!

Love your business cards!

lotsa scrap said...

Love your new banner and business cards! And the Armenian Princess project is gorgeous.

Leanne said...

Oh my that banner is bloody terrific and I love it. Must say that I too am a bit of a fan of Marie Antoinette, love reading stories about her....
Ok just gotta tell you that your work is totally amazing. You are one very talented woman

Leanne :)

Jocelyn said...

The new banner is stunning and yes I adore the business cards!!!! I just adore all of your work!!! Keep inspiring us all with your wonderful talent!!! Happy Wednesday!!!

Norma Kennedy said...

Loving ur new look Deb......but everything u do is AMAZING ! :' )

Vanessa said...

Love it! Love the new banner, the cards, love it all!

Katamommy said...

I am drooling drooling drooling! I just started doing ATCs and this is the style I want to do on them! lol That new banner is fabulous and very inspiring to get my butt in gear to do one for my blog! lol I am totally up for an Alice swap!!! We must discuss! lol Have a great day!

vtpuggirl said...

Cute project! Love your new blog banner and I'm crazy about your new business cards!

chelemom said...

This is over the top gorgeous!!!!!

susie Vasquez said...

Wow I'm loving your new banner its very beautiful like your art work.
xoxo Susie