Thursday, April 30, 2009

~*KOTC DT work, Kits On Sale Tonight!*~



I was given the Home kit this month to work with, which I loved! Here is a layout featuring my handmade line of punch art "Button Kisses" that I sold on ebay and to scrapbooking stores 7 years ago! It's fun to see how my style has changed over the years! So this is a "then and now" layout, my style now showcasing my old style then!!!

The Home Kit!

The Home kit is filled with My Little Shoebox, and this line has the most fun and colorful papers and embellishments. On this layout of our home, I added just a few extras including pearl centers, pink foil trim, a rhinestone heart, german glass glitter, paper clips and vintage earrings.

A Home is Where the Heart Is! I painted this album filled with pictures of my home to match the colors of the MLS papers in the Home kit and just accented my edges with some rhinestones and pearls for sparKle.


The inside of the album is embellished at the bottom right of each page with handcut houses from the MLS paper, stickles, ribbon trim and rhinestone centers.

I usually don't "do" cards, it's out of my comfort zone! But with this kit, I couldn't resist!

The GARDEN kit!

Kits go on sale TONIGHT at 7 pm EST at A Kiss on the Chic
There are TONS of add-ons, including beautiful 3 ring albums by American Crafts!

And to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, Laura is giving away a bonus gift with every purchase if you order thru midnight Sunday!!!

xOxO

13 comments:

Katamommy said...

Those are beautiful! What a great idea to scrap your "past style"! I love how you made the picture into a house and that album is too fab! Great job on the card, those are totally out of my comfort zone too! lol

Jocelyn said...

I am trying to catch my breath......oh my goodness GIRLIE, these creations are awesome!!! When I grow up I want to be YOU!!!!!! Stunning and I need this kit!!!!!! I think you told a tale about the comfort zone....you rocked the card!!!!1 HAPPY, HAPPY Thursday!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

So colorful! You rocked the kit!

I had so much fun with my kit, I think I want another, how bout' you?

Callista said...

your work is gorgeous! just gorgeous! and love those colors!

Katamommy said...

Quick girl! There's a Marie Antoinette giveawayhere! I immediately thought of you! lol

Katamommy said...

Sorry leaving another comment but did you see this mail art Marie group? http://antoinettemailart.ning.com/

vtpuggirl said...

Love your pages, esp the home page! I need to get moving to get more stuff done this weekend.

weze said...

love the album and your card! Awesome job!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

LURVE, LURVE LURVE your take , Deb !!

jacque4u2c said...

Wow - just stumbled on your blog - SHEESH IT ROCKS! I am at a loss of words - everything is just so breathtaking! You are quite an artist! I will be back - your inspiration oozes! TY!

lotsa scrap said...

When the kits went up, I went to your site first to see what great things could be made with them. Love the album!

terri k said...

Very cool and fun layouts!!

Theresa said...

what an awesome kit.. love it and what you did with it.. =)