Saturday, April 25, 2009

~*a KiSs oN tHe cHiC - HOME & GARDEN SnEakS!*~

This May, a Kiss on the Chic is celebrating women and crafting with beautiful HOME & GARDEN kits!! Here's some sneak peeks of each:
~* the HOME kit! *~
~* the GARDEN kit! *~
~* the UnIqUeLy ChIc kit! *~


These kits are filled with lots of CUTE goodies from My Little Shoebox, Maya Road, Prima and more! Do you see the Pink Body Form Thickers!!!! want!

As Laura says, " I'm VERY excited about this project as I'm having about every "craft" or art medium in here... Painting, sewing, crochet, scrapbooking, beading and more! There's fabric, chipboard, felt, acrylic, transparencies, vinyl, crochet, thread and more!!"

There's something for everyone! Be on the look out for more kit peeks and check out Laura's blog! Kits go on sale May 1st!

xOxO

3 comments:

Katamommy said...

Those kits look super fun!!!

Jocelyn said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEE these kits, I am going to keep my eyes open for them!!!

Leanne said...

I just have to have them all..... Well I will order 1 at least. Love what you have done with your kit Deb. Looks cute.
Leanne :)
xxx