Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~* j'aDore MaRie AntOineTte! *~


"Let them eat cake!"

Marie Antoinette is my new addiction these days.
I'm reading a book about her and got inspired to create something today.
This was made with accents including a Prima flower from the May Kiss on the Chic Home kit that I didn't use! I also used a vintage french book page, some sequin flower trim, 'crystal' flowers, Maya Road flowers, Prima bling and a vintage earring, of course!
The patterned paper is the backside of pretty glittered Prima paper!
(Better buy another sheet of that soon!)
I found the Marie digital image on etsy along with this pretty hand stamped ribbon and cameo. What would I do without etsy, I swear! One thing for sure, I'd have a bigger savings account!

xOxO

13 comments:

Callista said...

gorgeous! just gorgeous!

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHH....so pretty!!! You always make my day!!!! Such wonderful talent!!!!! Happy Tuesday!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Always love to see your creations! Your talent blows me away!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

20 minutes???? You are fast!

Awesome work as always. That should belong in the Somerset addition of Marie Antoninette!

Kristi B. said...

AWESOME layout! I love all your clusters & layers. :)

ICandee said...

Okay, I know I've said I love your work before but this is a perfect confection! Love love love love it!

vtpuggirl said...

Wow, this is amazing! Love how you used the flower, it looks so natural there. When I use it, it looks like the elephant in the room. :)

Carole Janson said...

Your creations are stunning, and so creative.

Carole xx

lotsa scrap said...

Checking out what you've been posting the past few days--gorgeous work as usual--so inspiring!

jazsutra said...

Words itself can't describe how beautiful this page is.It's full with pretty details.tfs.-jaz

Lynn B said...

Wonderful work!! I love the look to your work!! Awesome job!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

i agree with Mel ! it should be on the page of somerset's =)

Leanne said...

love it, love it, love it, totally awesome