Saturday, April 11, 2009

~* HaPpY eAsTeR *~

I definitely have had a challenging (to say the least) past 10 days~!
Since my appendectomy on the 2nd, I've had 2 trips to the ER because of a horrible allergic reaction to the steri strips on all 3 of the incisions! And the whole time while on the antibiotics, I've been in nausea hell. I have never had anything like this before, and I've had quite a few surgeries. So weird. Hopefully, I can finally start to feel human again soon. I can't even stomach coffee, if you knew me, you'd know something is definitely WRONG! On the other hand, think of all the money I'll save not going to Starbucks! I know one person is happy about that- LOVE YOU HONEY! :)
I appreciate all of your sweet comments and good wishes SO MUCH this past week! Thank you!

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday! xOxO

7 comments:

Michele Brooks said...

OMG, Girl! I hope you recover quickly! Happy Easter to you and the family! *hugs*

Chissy Le said...

Happy Easter Deb!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Sweetie, I am so sorry that you are having such a tough time and the visits to the ER are never fun!!!! Praying that you will get back on your feet and feeling better very quickly. Sending you and your family wishes for a Wonderful and Blessed Easter!!!

Katamommy said...

I'm so sorry you've been having a hard time! I hope you feel better soon! Happy Easter!

Vanessa said...

Ugh! This too shall pass. Hang in there!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I hope you are back on the track to a QUICK recovery!

I think the coffee would have been cheaper than the 2 ER visits. Just sayin'! LOL! But I'm glad the ER got you all fixed up and your back in cyber world!

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Theresa said...

omg.. so glad you are ok and that you are starting to feel better. I really like your Easter project.. too cute.. I don't have kids so I have to hijack pictures of my friends and families children.. =)