Sunday, March 15, 2009

~*whAt baBy giRls aRe mAde oF*~

Glitz Designs is the patterned paper used for my background here that I cut out, adhered to black cardstock, and glittered along the edge with Stickles in magenta. I added a Jenni Bowlin card, Prima rhinestones, flower & pearl swirls, paper fringe, Heidi Swapp bird, lace, ribbon, some faux twigs, a silk rose, a sequin butterfly, a Hello Kitty accent, and the actual ribbon curls from Ava's headband that I saved!
I need to give credit here to a very talented artist, who I named the
"Queen of All Things Cute," Susie Vasquez.
I bought a banner from her that she made which is stunning and I am addicted to fringe now because of her!
Make sure you check out her always inspiring blog
xOxO

7 comments:

Chissy Le said...

Love this layout? Do you make your own tissue paper fringe? (I think that's what they are called, lol). They are expensive to buy, so I bought those party tissue thingys from Walmart. Now I need to know how to make them. :)

Katamommy said...

Cute cute cute! I love the added bling too!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Great idea using the pieces from the headband.

Love the hello kitty too!

Pinky said...

AWWW How sweet is this LO!

The Average Jay said...

I am going to start calling you Queen Bling.

trash-and-glam said...

Hi, Debra! My name is Lena. I from Russia. My English is not so good, but I like to read and look your blog. I very much like your interesting and stylish jobs! I am simply enamoured in them! And your children super!
Also would like to hand over you the award. It waits for you in my blog.

I love your blog!

Theresa said...

oh. i really like this layout.. the bingo card with the picture on it is great.