Tuesday, March 31, 2009

~* my MODEL AsHleY*~ a kiss on the chic

Finally, I have a teenage girl to work with for my Teen Girl kit from A Kiss on the Chic! My girlfriend Kathleen let me borrow her beautiful daughter Ashley as my layout model! I tried a totally new style above, more simple and very colorful! I hear this "whaTeveR" phrase is quite common among teens!
Below is a little mini journal. And the teen sticker sayings included are perfect!
Kinda makes me nervous for Ava to get older!!!!!!

Here is the beautiful FULL REVEAL of the Teen Girl kit below!

Kits go on sale tomorrow morning at 8 AM PST! Hurry and grab one or more if you like them. I know they are limited! A Kiss on the Chic

14 comments:

Lisa T. Howard said...

Amazing work! Love the layout! And yes, the phrase "whaTeveR" was heard quite frequently around my house...lol! Now I'm the one saying it!!!

sylv said...

Such lovely creations!

sylv said...

Were you able to make all those fabulous layouts and projects from that one kit?

Leanne said...

AWESOME work again honey. Glad to see that you finally found a teenager LOL. You are super funny
Leanne

Jocelyn said...

Love the LO!!!! Believe it or not, I heard my 6 year old grandson say WhatEver the other day and my daughter and I just about fell off of the sofa!!!! Happy Tuesday!!

vtpuggirl said...

Adorable, glad you found a model! Love all the different pages of your kit!

The Average Jay said...

I think I'll need to buy you a bigger house so we will have more wall space to hang your work.

Vanessa said...

You did a great job on this!

jazsutra said...

WOW Gorgeous projects! Love all of them.love the crown on the 2nd project!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

REALLY Very lovely !!

Jkfrt said...

Hey Deb, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking and praying for you. Get well soon.Love you, Kat.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better I am thinking about you and I am praying for you.

vtpuggirl said...

I answered your question on my blog today. :)

lotsa scrap said...

All of your layouts made with the Kiss on the Chic kit are fantastic!