Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~* my little girl is getting BIG! *~


My 5 year old daughter wanted pigtails on picture day, and I was like "NO WAY!"
But she won the battle at 7 am cuz it was too early to fight. And I'm so glad she did cuz you can actually see her face in the picture!
Ava is getting big and knowing what she wants. Oh No!
Boys ARE easier, I can tell already!
So here it's basically Prima, and lots of it!!! I got most everything here from the March
Bad Girls kit. And Laura is planning on bringing lots more Prima for everyone in her A Kiss on the Chic kits too.
So get ready to go broke if you love this stuff like I do! xOxO

7 comments:

Leanne said...

WOW
Thank you so much for adding me to your blog list, what an absolute honour. I totally love your scrapping style and just have to tell you that you ROCK!!!!!!!!

Leanne :)

Melanie Stanczyk said...

This is super, super cute!

Did you sew on this?????

Katamommy said...

This is a beautiful layout! Your little girl is so cute!

Leanne said...

Oops I forgot to also ad that I love this layout. The colours are beautiful.
Leanne

The Average Jay said...

Great job AGAIN! Now how about making some dinner!!!!!!

Just Kyle said...

WOW you have to be kidding me!!


That is the best layout you've ever done. I think this will be on my blog for the project of the week!

Vanessa said...

What a lovely blog you have here! Marvelous talent. I will definitely be back for more inspiration!