Friday, March 20, 2009

~* tWo CuTe ChIcKs *~

When I placed as a semi finalist in HSN's Make it Memorable Scrapbooking contest last year, my prize package was a huge basket filled with 3 Birds supplies. I finally ripped into the basket and created this layout. Everything is by 3 Birds. I am trying to get them to notice my work and show them what I can do with their product.
It's not nearly as embellished as my usual layouts, I know. But it's okay to change it up every now and then right? No, forget it, I'll stick to my more embellished work!
Happy Spring Everyone!!!!
xOxO

6 comments:

Katamommy said...

Love the bling on this one! The colors are great too!

Chele said...

Gorgeous as always! Happy Spring, girlie! ;)

I'm so glad I finally found your blog!

Jocelyn said...

I am new to your Blog and found you through Katamommy!!!! Wow, what a great blog and what a talent you have!!!! Please stop by and say HI!!! I love meeting new people with a passion for paper crafting!!! I have added myself as a follower of your BLOG!!! Have a great weekend!!

Leanne said...

I love it, the colours are beautiful and the birds are just way too cute.
Happy Spring to you although we in Australia are just heading into Autumn and then windter (brrrrrr)
Have a lovely weekend.....

Leanne xx

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with this layout? Nothing at all. I love the spring colors. It's nice to see that you can change things up and are not a one trick scrapbooker.

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Those are some CUTE chicks!

Great layout my friend! Now I have to find my blog award I won.