Tuesday, March 17, 2009

~* a blog AWARD from RUSSIA! *~

How exciting! ~ My first Blog Award from abroad!
Lena from Russia http://trash-and-glam.blogspot.com/ selected me to receive an award for having an interesting blog. So I am passing on the award to 5 ladies who's blogs inspire me and I love!

And as usual, the rule: 1. You will place in your [blog] picture. 2. Indicate the name of that, who transmitted this reward to you. 3. Place hyper-reference on that [blog], from where prize arrived. 4. Select 5 most interesting [blogov]. 5. You will report [nominantu] about the reward

Спасибо к моему русскому другу Лена!

3 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Well aren't you the sweetest!!!!!

Thanks!

Katamommy said...

Congratulations!

Scrappy Jessi said...

hey sweets,
just checkin in! hope allis well.
oxoxo,
jessi