Sunday, February 15, 2009

~*you're my CHERRY on top*~

I didn't waste any time scrappin' my Valentine's Day pictures! These pics didn't come easy either. My son is 10 and is getting a little old for the picture thing. He actually 'bribed' me to give him a month of Club Penguin to do them. Stinker! But I'm happy I did, it was worth it!
Most everything here is from this month's Jenni Bowlin kit (L*O*V*E!) Extra embellies include: pins, orange scallop trim, ribbon, dark red thickers, Heidi Swapp orange brads and cherry bling brads from Creative Imaginations. xOxO

6 comments:

The Average Jay said...

OMG your kids are so cute.

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Deb, you did a wonderful job using the Jenni Bowlin kit, it makes me want one BAD!!!!!!

Your kids are so cute, great photo!

and a HUGE congrat's on the Guest DT team! I bet your work is nothing short of spectacular! Can't wait to see it!

Just Kyle said...

This page is SWEET. Love it!!!!!!!!!



Great work!!

Helena said...

Fantastic page, WOW you got him to pose like this, I can remember when my brother was that age, he wouldn't even look at the camera at that age!!!

xxxx

Scrap DIVA 911 said...

OMG Girl your LO out is sooo beautiful besides the pic of your two kids :) OMG i sooooo love your style!!! I hope you had a great V Day :)

The Average Jay said...

OMG even from Boston your blog is looking great. Keep up the good work.