Friday, February 6, 2009

~* TRUE LOVE *~


How exciting to see this layout
posted on Teresa's blog today! Thank you Teresa!!!
~* TRUE LOVE *~ This layout was created using pretty patterned paper from Making Memories and Teresa Collins' Crush line! It's all about pink here! I used a blade to slice under the TRUE LOVE and slid a pink felt heart underneath it. I tied some pink tulle at the top of the heart, attached a pretty brad, added lots of pink buttons, some lace, rhinestone hearts, pink Glitz frosting, pink florals, and a pink pearly vintage earring to top it off!

xOxO

http://teresacollins.typepad.com/teresa_collins/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you for years a better camara was what you needed. I am glad you listen to me.

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Wow Teresa Collins blog....AWESOME!!!!

The layout is awesome.

Drama queens mum said...

Hi. Wow, I have so much to say.
1st off I love your blog. I just got into scrapping last year. I love 80's rock & pink. I didn't realize that Shell K was into s'booking. I love GH.