Friday, February 27, 2009

Scrapbooking from the Inside Out- SPIRIT!

Here is the March kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out! I was lucky enough to be the Guest Designer for this amazing kit that really defines who I am, and who we all are! It's called SPIRIT! What I love is the colors and papers were different than what I am used to designing with, so I had to get "out of my box" and that was exciting! Below are a few of the creations I did.

Check out this amazing kit and rediscover yourself in a creative way!


4 comments:

fablady said...

Hey 49 girl great blog I'm haven't had a chance to say hi in a while,hope all is well! Come stop by my blog sometime.

RoseOhio said...

Deb, your layouts are just beautiful! Love your style!

Rose

Niki said...

Awesome! Gonna have to get over and check ou this kit!

Just Kyle said...

Wow, these are wonderful layouts


I love them all.