Saturday, February 28, 2009

March kits for A Kiss on the Chic on sale now!

Here is the Prima cardboard that I LOVE in the Queen of Green kit! I distressed it and
I added some paint, letter title and Prima goodness.

Again the Queen of Green kit is shown above. I used the burlap for the flower and the only extras are a crochet flower from a previous KOTC kit, letter stickers from Glitz, flourish chipboard sticker, green ribbon, stick pin and the pearl vintage earring center.
This layout is from the Queen of Green kit. I went GREEN using a cardboard insert that I painted with a Heidi Swapp mask. Extras here are the green ribbon, pearl garland and tulle.

I knew these March kits would be popular. You girls like green! I like it more than I thought I would! And the add on kits are already selling out! Laura really put some beautiful kits together this month so check them out and GO GREEN!!! xOxO

http://akissonthechic.typepad.com/

4 comments:

Just Kyle said...

More Layouts wth take it easy girl!LOL!

Love the Garden Fairy LO

Anonymous said...

It will cost you GREEN to scrap with green HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Love the painting techqnique you used! Isn't it fun to play around with art supplies?!?!?!??!?

Allison said...

These are just beautiful and so inspiring!