Friday, February 20, 2009

~* little angel *~


Please join me in praying for the Willaert family. As some of you may know, Pat and Niki's 5 year old little girl, Ellie, was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor last year. Last evening, Heaven became even more beautiful when Ellie arrived there.
Two wonderful ladies in our scrapbooking community are asking for donations to help the family at this time.
Pinky from Much Ado About Nothing: http://www.blueyecicle.blogspot.com/ is accepting donations and cards for the family and you can find out more on her blog above.
And Laura from A Kiss on the Chic: http://akissonthechic.typepad.com/ is also helping and you can make a donation in any amount via paypal to: laura@akissonthechic.com.
This is such a wonderful way to show our love & support for the Willaert family.
You can find out more about Ellie and the Willaerts at:

I wanted to share this beautiful layout made by Niki. It's so precious as it's written by Ellie to her baby brother. All our love and prayers are with you Nik. xOxO

4 comments:

Drama queens mum said...

I'm so sorry. That is so sad. I've heard about 3 or 4 stories this week about a baby or child dying or someone having a miscarriage. On brighter news, that's cool that your hubby is from Boston. I'm originally from the Northshore area. There's a House of blues opening in Boston tomorrow night. I can't wait to check it out in the Spring.

Just Kyle said...

Wow that is heartbreaking. But on the bright side that is a beautiful layout and that is a great way to keep memories.

I will be praying for them.

Just kyle

Pinky said...

This LO is simply amazing it so breaks my heart!

Anonymous said...

I know it's March 14th but I just saw this layout. Your write up was beautiful. You brought some sunshine to a dark cloudy day. Just another way you make the world a better place for all of us.