Saturday, February 28, 2009

~*A Kiss on the Chic March kits on sale TONIGHT!*~



Okay, here are just 2 layouts from the beautiful March kits that Laura has put together for A Kiss on the Chic! As much as I adore pink, I have to tell you, I am REALLY starting to like green! The kits go on sale tonight at 6 pm pacific time. So grab them! You wont be disappointed! There is also a very cool brad maker available as an add on kit that you won't want to miss! I'm still finishing up my other projects, but Laura was nice enough to post these layouts on her blog last night, so I went ahead and put them up!
Have a great weekend everyone!
And check Laura's blog tonight to order at:

5 comments:

Niki said...

Just love your pages Deb! They are always so awesome! Can't wait to see what Laura has in store for us tonight - I will be at my computer waiting very impatiently! LOL!

Rachel said...

wow - your pages are soooo beautiful! I love all the unique details, awesome work :)

Just Kyle said...

WOW I am speechless! LOL! Those are so beautiful!


Great work!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

You and green...Nope, you'll always be a pink girl! But you did rock the green kit. Love your pages as always-very uniquely chic!

The Average Jay said...

Wow the whole family makes it on the blog. You are going to make us all stars.