Wednesday, February 4, 2009

~* heaRts a fiRe *~

~* heaRts a fiRe *~

Creative Imaginations has this pretty pink scalloped paper that was the perfect background for this Valentine's portrait of my kids from 2005. Ava saw this firetruck and refused to get out of it at the picture studio. So we worked with it to my dismay. And thank God we did cuz this ended up being one of the cutest photos of my kids! I went with a yellow, red and pink theme which included paper hearts, heart eyelets, ribbon, buttons, bling, flowers, pearls, brads, a felt heart with hand glittered "love" written on it and of course, a pink pearly vintage earring to top it off! xOxO

3 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

CUTE layout miss creative girl!

Just Kyle said...

I swear to god this is your BEST work yet I love it!!!!!!!!



Great work!

The Average Jay said...

I have to agree with Kyle on this one. Two votes for a great page. The colors are so brite the page just jumps out and holds your eyes. The kids don't look to bad either.